The Girl From Ipanema!

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Weirdly, Russell was the only one of the guys that didn't frequent the Sens forum that I was on back in the day... so until I joined this place, I knew Shredder, CrazyIvan, and St00Li much better. I remember when they were starting the podcast, it was a weird thing to actually hear voices to go with the screennames.

I found it a few episodes into the 1st season. Podcasts were still relatively new back then, so I searched for some I'd be interested and stumbled across it.  

I think I probably found it about the same time, and the same way. I just searched for hockey podcasts; even team specific for teams other than my own, obviously. There was an Avs podcast in there for a while, and a crappy Ducks one, as I recall but I stuck with Underground and A Foot in the Crease for the full ride. Loved, loved, LOVED the Babbles of Ontario.

and the SU's answer to Kelly Hrudey's "Behind the Mask" segment with "Behind the Jock"  lol

And then we had him on that segment and told him about it. 

Hrudey seems like a super nice guy 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Weirdly, Russell was the only one of the guys that didn't frequent the Sens forum that I was on back in the day... so until I joined this place, I knew Shredder, CrazyIvan, and St00Li much better. I remember when they were starting the podcast, it was a weird thing to actually hear voices to go with the screennames.

I found it a few episodes into the 1st season. Podcasts were still relatively new back then, so I searched for some I'd be interested and stumbled across it.  

I think I probably found it about the same time, and the same way. I just searched for hockey podcasts; even team specific for teams other than my own, obviously. There was an Avs podcast in there for a while, and a crappy Ducks one, as I recall but I stuck with Underground and A Foot in the Crease for the full ride. Loved, loved, LOVED the Babbles of Ontario.

and the SU's answer to Kelly Hrudey's "Behind the Mask" segment with "Behind the Jock"  lol

Or when you had the reunion show for the last cup run and started with game summary from a few years earlier. StooLi was in stiches. 

hey, it was already printed. I didn't want t waste it.  

Alumni
Date:

"You need your bottom two loins..."

Um, what?!

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

how can that not be interference?

Coach's Challenge called. Dab it if you got it. 

Alumni
Date:

Coach's Challenge, dab

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Or when you had the reunion show for the last cup run and started with game summary from a few years earlier. StooLi was in stiches. 

Alumni
Date:

Wolanin *not* thinking like a goaltender, tried to make himself smaller in net.

Alumni
Date:

how can that not be interference?

Jedi Master
Date:

yikes. Duck and cover Wolanin!

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

If I take my card, and my hijacked card, print them out, put them on top of each other, and hold them up to the light...I have a bingo!

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
 When I found Russell’s podcast right after the 07 Cup run I was ecstatic, could finally hear someone talking Senators. All I had was Ottawa Sun online 

It was entertaining to hear the other side of the story in 2007.   

Sure was a fun run we had, and we really appreciated you all coming along for it. And glad we didn't end up charged with hate crimes. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

A 4pm start and the sun not setting until after the game is really going to screw me up tonight.

haha.  Sun setting after the game..... we have a LONG way to go before we will see that.

Alumni
Date:

A 4pm start and the sun not setting until after the game is really going to screw me up tonight.

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
 When I found Russell’s podcast right after the 07 Cup run I was ecstatic, could finally hear someone talking Senators. All I had was Ottawa Sun online 

It was entertaining to hear the other side of the story in 2007.   

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 69  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.