Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 30- Sens @ Oilers - Fri Mar 12, 9:00pm

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Theres only 30 million of you less than the population of California, so you’re forgotten about 

Lol, you either replicated a lot of Californians or disappeared a lot of Canadians.

Or, made a joke that I just whooshed on.

CA pop ~= CA pop 

I’m just making stuff up as I go it sounded like it could be true

California is 39.5 and Canada is 37.6 Google is never wrong 🤣🤣

yeah, but we have you guys creamed in Moose. 

and Canada Goose

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Theres only 30 million of you less than the population of California, so you’re forgotten about 

Lol, you either replicated a lot of Californians or disappeared a lot of Canadians.

CA pop ~= CA pop 

Mooses? Meese? Moosai?

lol!  You were right the first time. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

CA pop ~= CA pop 

I just realized the presence or lack of a comma RADICALLY changes the math of your statement. I read it as California - 30 million = Canada.

Oh yeah, my bad 🤦‍♂️ 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

CA pop ~= CA pop 

Mooses? Meese? Moosai?

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

A thing to keep in mind TJ.... Canada has no facilities to mass-produce vaccines. We are entirely reliant on companies in other countries to sell them to us and actually ship them here, which is where we are having major issues.

Right now our best hope is for you guys to finish doing your population and sell us your excess.

Well you guys are screwed. 

nah, 50% of Americans are gonna refuse to get vaccinated, so we'll be set pretty soon.

I laughed out loud at that because it’s sad and it’s true. Sad that some Americans are stupid but at least more of the vaccinations will get up north

I'm sure opening up some states completely, with no masks mandates, right before St.Patrick's day and march break will be fine.  

I said some Americans are stupid, it may be close to 50% or 60% that are stupid

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

CA pop ~= CA pop 

I just realized the presence or lack of a comma RADICALLY changes the math of your statement. I read it as California - 30 million = Canada.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

CA pop ~= CA pop 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

A thing to keep in mind TJ.... Canada has no facilities to mass-produce vaccines. We are entirely reliant on companies in other countries to sell them to us and actually ship them here, which is where we are having major issues.

Right now our best hope is for you guys to finish doing your population and sell us your excess.

nah, 50% of Americans are gonna refuse to get vaccinated, so we'll be set pretty soon.

I laughed out loud at that because it’s sad and it’s true. Sad that some Americans are stupid but at least more of the vaccinations will get up north

I'm sure opening up some states completely, with no masks mandates, right before St.Patrick's day and march break will be fine.  

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

CA pop ~= CA pop 

Lol, the thought of 70 million people in California is terrifying. Unless we figure out a way to irrigate the desert without further destroying the watershed. Got plenty of space out there!

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

CA pop ~= CA pop 

You were right, there are 2 million less people in Canada than there are in California

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

CA pop ~= CA pop 

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

CA pop ~= CA pop 

I think he's just missing a comma... lol 

"Theres only 30 million of you, less than the population of California"

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

laughing/crying/laughing/crying 

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

CA pop ~= CA pop 

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

CA pop ~= CA pop 

Alumni
Date:

Bell Media has dropped so much talent over the last couple of years, yet this bootlick still shows up on my game night every time. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Colin White has been taking mask-wearing lessons from DJ, I see.

****!!!

Are you guys close to getting vaccines? Me and my wife are a week or two away hopefully 

nope. not even close. we've really dropped the ball on the roll out up here. 

i saw my doctor 2 weeks ago and he hadn't even had his yet. said it would be end of summer before the the general pop gets it up here. I hope he's wrong. 

Yeah, friend of mine is a family doc in Alberta, she's hoping for May for her own, the rest of us will be awhile.

What was the Canadian government thinking? I believe here in Washington all the medical doctors have all been vaccinated

mostly because we don't have any vaccine manufacturing ability here, for some stupid reason. apparently we're the only G7 country not getting their share of the supply. And, we're too nice. 

Could be worse. Could be in Denver this weekend.

Yeah I heard Pierre Maguire on TGOR talk about that 

«First  <  17 8 9 10 1114  >  Last»  | Page of 14  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.