tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Colin White has been taking mask-wearing lessons from DJ, I see.

****!!!

Are you guys close to getting vaccines? Me and my wife are a week or two away hopefully 

nope. not even close. we've really dropped the ball on the roll out up here. 

i saw my doctor 2 weeks ago and he hadn't even had his yet. said it would be end of summer before the the general pop gets it up here. I hope he's wrong. 

Yeah, friend of mine is a family doc in Alberta, she's hoping for May for her own, the rest of us will be awhile.

What was the Canadian government thinking? I believe here in Washington all the medical doctors have all been vaccinated

mostly because we don't have any vaccine manufacturing ability here, for some stupid reason. apparently we're the only G7 country not getting their share of the supply. And, we're too nice. 

Theres only 30 million of you less than the population of California, so you’re forgotten about 

Could be worse. Could be in Denver this weekend.

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

So wait...  Wolanin finally gets to dress and DJ needs his AHL caliber plug in Brown in as well to lighten the load?  evileye

It’s perplexing 

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

A thing to keep in mind TJ.... Canada has no facilities to mass-produce vaccines. We are entirely reliant on companies in other countries to sell them to us and actually ship them here, which is where we are having major issues.

Right now our best hope is for you guys to finish doing your population and sell us your excess.

Wow!!! That’s not great. I had no idea you guys were dealing with that 

it sucks.  

My city is lucky, we are part of a pilot project of 3 cities in Ontario that is allowing pharmacies to start administering the Astra Zeneca vaccine to the 60-64 age group (since it's not approved for people over 65).  So we will have a head start on getting one of the "younger" groups done.

Other than that, we are still working on those 80+

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

****!!!

Are you guys close to getting vaccines? Me and my wife are a week or two away hopefully 

i saw my doctor 2 weeks ago and he hadn't even had his yet. said it would be end of summer before the the general pop gets it up here. I hope he's wrong. 

Yeah, friend of mine is a family doc in Alberta, she's hoping for May for her own, the rest of us will be awhile.

What was the Canadian government thinking? I believe here in Washington all the medical doctors have all been vaccinated

mostly because we don't have any vaccine manufacturing ability here, for some stupid reason. apparently we're the only G7 country not getting their share of the supply. And, we're too nice. 

Theres only 30 million of you less than the population of California, so you’re forgotten about 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

oh, McDavid is the first player to reach 50 points this season. How nice for him.

milestone? I mean, we gave him half of those.  

I thought Kardinal was the one who liked fishing?

HA!

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

A thing to keep in mind TJ.... Canada has no facilities to mass-produce vaccines. We are entirely reliant on companies in other countries to sell them to us and actually ship them here, which is where we are having major issues.

Right now our best hope is for you guys to finish doing your population and sell us your excess.

one would hope this will be rectumfied so that it never happens again in the future. 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

oh, McDavid is the first player to reach 50 points this season. How nice for him.

I thought Kardinal was the one who liked fishing?

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

So wait...  Wolanin finally gets to dress and DJ needs his AHL caliber plug in Brown in as well to lighten the load?  evileye

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

****!!!

We don't have enough doses.

Hospital staff and old age homes first to stop the deaths.  Then other frontline workers, and seniors not residing in a home, starting with the oldest

Good news is they expect to start receiving a million doses a week starting March 22.

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

outshot in 1st, and Chabot didn't play +9:20

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

****!!!

Jedi Master
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

****!!!

Nope.  Canada is having major supply issues.  We are still only vaccinating seniors, younger folks are still quite possibly months away.

Bright side...I haven't been called "young" in a while.

I'm probably at least two months away, at the best case. Probably more like 3-4. 

You’re in SoCal aren’t you? I’m outside Seattle and it’s moving fast but its still months away from everyone getting shots

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

****!!!

We don't have enough doses.

Hospital staff and old age homes first to stop the deaths.  Then other frontline workers, and seniors not residing in a home, starting with the oldest

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

****!!!

My doc said his daughter is a frontline tester, she spends her days testing people up their noses, and SHE still hasn't been done.  

Thats scary 

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

****!!!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

****!!!

My doc said his daughter is a frontline tester, she spends her days testing people up their noses, and SHE still hasn't been done.  

«First  <  18 9 10 11 1214  >  Last»  | Page of 14  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.