Puck drop

Alumni
Date:

Evening, Sam.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

TSN succeeding in making me feel old. Showing top goals from the World Juniors. Corey Perry in 2005.

Me: "Really, he played in the juniors in 2005? I thought he was older than.... Oh. That was 16 years ago."

Do you also do that thing where any year <2000, you subtract from 2000, so 1990 was 10 years ago? 

lol.  It seems like it should still be pretty accurate.....

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

TSN succeeding in making me feel old. Showing top goals from the World Juniors. Corey Perry in 2005.

Me: "Really, he played in the juniors in 2005? I thought he was older than.... Oh. That was 16 years ago."

Do you also do that thing where any year <2000, you subtract from 2000, so 1990 was 10 years ago? 

Alumni
Date:

Me card

Jedi Master
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Next year I hear on Senators platforms that they should be contending for a playoff spot, I don’t see that happening they are still 2-3 years away minimum to really being solid. Here’s why:

Toronto 38 points
Tampa 36
Florida 34
Boston 29
Montreal 28
Ottawa 17
Buffalo 15

That’s still a lot of points to make up just to catch up to Montreal who has a top ranked prospect pool just like Ottawa much less Toronto or Tampa their division mates. This is why they still need more top end talent especially goal creators.

Confident Fan
Date:

Daryl Sutter in tonight for Calgary we know he isn’t getting fired. I still have no frikkin idea why Dean Lombardi fired Sutter when he was Sharks HC. Lombardi was fired as soon as that season ended too, then Lombardi hired him in LA and they win 2 Cups. Still weird to me and still one of the worst firings ever when he fired Sutter in SanJose 🤷🏼‍♂️

Jedi Master
Date:

5-2 Flames. Leivo with the GWG

My card

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

4-3 bad guys. Good Row GWG.

My card http://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=qCmYQMPOnpDrtgkbRUWLXAJE&scored=4096&bname=senior

Alumni
Date:

5-3, Flames, Gio GWG

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

1-0 sens win STützle GWG

Alumni
Date:

My card:

http://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=SsnTIlXZNPmabEULciBVJFfA&scored=4096&bname=Humong-Russ#

Alumni
Date:

A western game on a Sunday at 9:30pm?  Really?

*Checks notes*.  I think it's our turn to win?

5-3 Sens Norris with the winner. 

My card

Get your Sens Bingo card here

Mystery Square: A Chuckie scores a goal or gets into a fight. 

«First  <  19 10 11 | Page of 11  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.