Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 23:- Flames @ Sens - Sat Feb 27, 1:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 23:- Flames @ Sens - Sat Feb 27, 1:00pm

senior wrote:

4-2 for whoever they are playing . Buddy Robinson GWG.

Really?

Alumni
Date:

My Card:

http://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=ktZBMcSnLIKgYJobpAHVDqaR&scored=4096&bname=Outrage-Russ.#

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

4-2 for whoever they are playing . Buddy Robinson GWG.

http://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=DSkjHaitRIXrBUengKpAEPod&scored=4096&bname=senior

-- Edited by senior on Saturday 27th of February 2021 12:39:04 PM

Alumni
Date:

The double click to mark a square gray is back but it won't save that state on a card refresh or the card link. 

Every time you dab/undab a square, the link gets updated to "save" that state. Changing that algorithm from binary to base3 isn't easy. I got the part to generate the updated URL, but the reverse to fill out a card based on the URL is proving to be tricky. 

The "no longer valid" square state doesn't really need saved on the final card. It's just to make it easier while dabing squares and not get your hopes up that you only need one square for a bingo then you realize it's square that's no longer valid. 

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

2-1 Sens loss...I dont want that, but there it is. Lucic GWG

Alumni
Date:

It's an early afternoon game or mid morning game depending on where you're tuning in from.

The "A Tkachuk scores" Mystery square is carried over from the last game. 

4-2 Sens, young Chuckie with the winner. 

Reverted the Bingo cards back to single click only for now. One of the aspects of saving state of the "dead square" double clicks isn't working as expected.  Working with Base3 numbering system is trickier than binary to track square states. 

My card

Get your Sens Bingo card here

«First  <  19 10 11 | Page of 11  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.