Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Game 22: Flames @ Sens - Thu Feb 25, 7:00pm

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Bingo update. Credit to Cathy for the idea. 

A double click will make the square gray instead of red so you can mark dead squares. Single click will still clear it. 

Probably won't work on your current card unless you clear your browser cache or load it in another browser. (copy your link before clearing your cache. 

Yes I made a production change during a live game. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Open your currently-scored card in a new private window and that counts as "load in another browser", at least in Safari on Mac.

So...does Cathy get a free dab out of that, 'cause momma needs some help after the 10-all shots in the 2nd. LOL

-- Edited by Cathy on Thursday 25th of February 2021 08:41:21 PM

That'll work.

So no issues on the Mac/Safari?  I did some comprehensive testing in Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge

Dude, you made the change mid-game, how comprehensive could the testing have been?? Lol, yeah, looks good in Safari 12 (I'm a few versions behind...Apple can pry my functional outdated applications from my cold dead hands!).  So, did you, like, create the bingo game?? I assumed it was a backend template that was customizable.

nah, he did what any good developer does - stole it from someone else

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

A double click will make the square gray instead of red so you can mark dead squares. Single click will still clear it. 

Probably won't work on your current card unless you clear your browser cache or load it in another browser. (copy your link before clearing your cache. 

Open your currently-scored card in a new private window and that counts as "load in another browser", at least in Safari on Mac.

So...does Cathy get a free dab out of that, 'cause momma needs some help after the 10-all shots in the 2nd. LOL

That'll work.

So no issues on the Mac/Safari?  I did some comprehensive testing in Chrome, Firefox and Microsoft Edge

Dude, you made the change mid-game, how comprehensive could the testing have been?? Lol, yeah, looks good in Safari 12 (I'm a few versions behind...Apple can pry my functional outdated applications from my cold dead hands!).  So, did you, like, create the bingo game?? I assumed it was a backend template that was customizable.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Testing in production???  Who is on call for this??

Well I did test it in a Bingo2 folder to make sure it worked. So.. Dev then Prod?

But no QA?

Jedi Master
Date:

Sens hit the post

Alumni
Date:

Sens hit post. Dab for Cathy

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Well I did test it in a Bingo2 folder to make sure it worked. So.. Dev then Prod?

Confident Fan
Date:

Being able to thrive in Russian hockey gives you a leg up to handle even politics

Confident Fan
Date:

That’s amazing for Bochenski 8 years in Russia 🇷🇺 and being a Captain 🧑‍✈️ in Russian hockey

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

That'll work.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Does the Gudbranson goal count as a “new guy” goal?

yup, criteria is no games played for Sens last season. 

Sooo. does that mean when Dzingel scores he's a new guy?

I could definitely make an argument to support that idea if the judges open the floor for debate. 

I think it depends if it gives Russell a Bingo.  lol

lol.... I mean, I think we would be hard-pressed to actually call Dzingel a new guy.... but.... 

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Brochenski!

He's a mayor?  I don't have a square for that.

-- Edited by Homer on Thursday 25th of February 2021 08:46:18 PM

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

I could definitely make an argument to support that idea if the judges open the floor for debate. 

I think it depends if it gives Russell a Bingo.  lol

Jedi Master
Date:

Brochenski!

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Hotsam Batcho with 8:37 ice time in the 1st.  

8:39 ice time in the 2nd

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 69  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.