Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
Game 22: Flames @ Sens - Thu Feb 25, 7:00pm

Batherson White Brannstrom 3 Stars ⭐️
All 3 should be around for awhile always good to see

Alumni
Date:

Thanks for the fun thread. Goodnight folks!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

literally half of any application out there has been borrowed/stolen from elsewhere. That's like... the biggest difference between a junior and senior dev..... knowing when it's easier to steal someone else's code.

Surprised that there aren't more comments in code that says "Hey, why you stealing my code" lol

I actually had a moment like that once.  I changed jobs, and a couple of former co-workers were at the new place.  Opened up the documentation and code for something I needed to make a change on.... and it was my code that I had written years earlier that they stole.  lol

lol, that's why I asked my friend if I could use his code. Didn't want him to stumble across it and say. Hey that Bingo Card looks really familiar.  

I mean, at least they had the courtesy to leave my name and comments on it.  Hmmmm.... I wonder if that had anything to do with me getting the job!

lol, good point.  If I copy PowerShell code from technet library, I'll leave the original author there, but add my name with changes I made. 

IT seems strangely over-represented in this forum. 

it's true - there are and awful lot of us.  And I think we are boring Senior.   

Test manager here too.  I'm enjoying the banter!  

Alumni
Date:

My card is pretty empty, but I will take that every game if they are as entertaining as this one.

Jedi Master
Date:

They were outshot in the 3rd

Alumni
Date:

Not sure if 10 games counts as a slump. On a normal team, sure, but this one it seems like more of an “of course”.

Jedi Master
Date:

ok, so a game with both Tkachuk's and no penalties. Is that a WHAT?!, and AYKM, or both? lol

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
senior wrote:

First goal for white in 10 games. Slump buster?

And the answer is.......

I vote no only because it makes the Outshot in 2nd dead square even more obnoxious.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

literally half of any application out there has been borrowed/stolen from elsewhere. That's like... the biggest difference between a junior and senior dev..... knowing when it's easier to steal someone else's code.

Surprised that there aren't more comments in code that says "Hey, why you stealing my code" lol

I actually had a moment like that once.  I changed jobs, and a couple of former co-workers were at the new place.  Opened up the documentation and code for something I needed to make a change on.... and it was my code that I had written years earlier that they stole.  lol

lol, that's why I asked my friend if I could use his code. Didn't want him to stumble across it and say. Hey that Bingo Card looks really familiar.  

I mean, at least they had the courtesy to leave my name and comments on it.  Hmmmm.... I wonder if that had anything to do with me getting the job!

lol, good point.  If I copy PowerShell code from technet library, I'll leave the original author there, but add my name with changes I made. 

it's true - there are and awful lot of us.  And I think we are boring Senior.   

Jedi Master
Date:

I have a path to bingo that involves the Sens getting a PP, the Flames scoring shorthanded, then the Sens scoring.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

senior wrote:

First goal for white in 10 games. Slump buster?

And the answer is.......

Alumni
Date:

All paths to bingo go through a total and utter collapse by the Sens in 2:15. While it's definitely possible, I don't think I'm repeating tonight.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:

6-1. This is crazy!

Pizza!

lol, that would have been a square back in the day. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:

6-1. This is crazy!

Pizza!

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

6-1. This is crazy!

Next game v Ottawa will go a long way to knowing just what kind of team Calgary is going to be this year 

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Thursday 25th of February 2021 09:25:02 PM

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

6-1. This is crazy!

Could one also say "AYKM!"?

-- Edited by Cathy on Thursday 25th of February 2021 09:24:02 PM

Alumni
Date:

I feel like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman... "Then stop calling me!"

What'd I miss?!

Confident Fan
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Good to see Murray handle a quick shot off a faceoff like that. Inspiring confidence.

It does, White inspiring confidence? 6-1 is a beat down but Calgary has the Markstrom and they are tired excuse 

«First  <  1 2 3 49  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.