Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 21: Habs @ Sens - Tue Feb 23, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
Game 21: Habs @ Sens - Tue Feb 23, 7:00pm

Haha, I figured out a way to hide squares once they become impossible. Requires a second computer, but it's after 5pm I'm not using it for anything else.

-- Edited by Cathy on Tuesday 23rd of February 2021 08:07:07 PM

Attachments
Jedi Master
Date:

Starting the 2nd on the PP

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

How many times over the years have we wished someone paid for cheap shot against one of our players? Chuckie puts an end to that.

That’s great and all, but tonight shouldn’t Haley be doing a bit of this?

He was in the line up last game and they speared strudel in the throat. No idea was he's in again tonight. Besides, Watson is supposed to be the guy to take care of these things. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Ah, gotcha. Knew about Rideau in general (when California teams do day-off field trips they hit the canal), canal + beavertails is triggering a faint memory though, not something I would have remembered off hand.

Side note: Googled Rideau to make sure I was spelling it right (yeah, I could have scrolled down to SensKat's reply) and saw the "temporary closed due to warm weather" headlines. Curious as to the definition of "warm", I clicked. 2C? I can't even imagine...it is literally twice that (~72F) right now an hour before sunset in SoCal. This is abnormally warm though, we used to have "fire season" now just have "fire" with some days higher risk than others. 

Yeah, we're all happy that it's above 0.... but ice doesn't do quite so well!

Confident Fan
Date:

Logan Brown has as much a chance of sticking in Ottawa after this latest injury as Panarin does of keeping Putin happy

Alumni
Date:

Ah, gotcha. Knew about Rideau in general (when California teams do day-off field trips they hit the canal), canal + beavertails is triggering a faint memory though, not something I would have remembered off hand.

Side note: Googled Rideau to make sure I was spelling it right (yeah, I could have scrolled down to SensKat's reply) and saw the "temporary closed due to warm weather" headlines. Curious as to the definition of "warm", I clicked. 2C? I can't even imagine...it is literally twice that (~72F) right now an hour before sunset in SoCal. This is abnormally warm though, we used to have "fire season" now just have "fire" with some days higher risk than others. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

How many times over the years have we wished someone paid for cheap shot against one of our players? Chuckie puts an end to that.

That’s great and all, but tonight shouldn’t Haley be doing a bit of this?

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

It’s simple now, Sens have Habs number 🤷🏼‍♂️

Hey tj!!

Hey Kat!! hope you have stayed well, the finish line is in sight...

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Fight

Ass kicking.

Should have made the mystery square a Gordie Howe hat trick. These aren't the TSN guys I was looking for to talk about Beavertails. 

Remind me re: Beavertails...A delicious culinary treat as I recall? How does that come up in a game when there's no concourse video during intermissions? TSN boys just bring it up in casual convo? 

The last few TSN games, they did bring it up in conversation of how they want to skate on the canal and eat Beavertails. 

"You can't always get what you want..."

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

It’s simple now, Sens have Habs number 🤷🏼‍♂️

Does that mean they are not coming to burn our village, as the kids on the Google say?

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Fight

Ass kicking.

Should have made the mystery square a Gordie Howe hat trick. These aren't the TSN guys I was looking for to talk about Beavertails. 

Remind me re: Beavertails...A delicious culinary treat as I recall? How does that come up in a game when there's no concourse video during intermissions? TSN boys just bring it up in casual convo? 

Yeah, right now they come up because the Rideau Canal (huge canal that runs through Ottawa) is frozen and open for skating.  There are always Beavertail huts on the canal, so when some of the TSN guys are in town they will talk about going skating and eating Beavertails

Alumni
Date:

Shots 14-13 Sens in the 1st

Chabot only 8:25 ice time. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Sens outshoot the Habs in the 1st

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

How old is Stepan? Speaking from experience that looked like "old person did normal thing but this was the 1-in-4 times when it caused your body to break".

I have that one right now. 

My favorite is the "hurt myself sleeping"  or alternatively "hurt myself sitting at my desk doing nothing but typing"

done them both. God, I'm a mess. 

They do say that sitting is the new smoking. 

Alumni
Date:

And there's your last second cheap shot. habs are still the most easy to dislike team in the nhl. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Fight

Ass kicking.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Fight

Ass kicking.

And these aren't the droids you are looking foe. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

How old is Stepan? Speaking from experience that looked like "old person did normal thing but this was the 1-in-4 times when it caused your body to break".

My favorite is the "hurt myself sleeping"  or alternatively "hurt myself sitting at my desk doing nothing but typing"

done them both. God, I'm a mess. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Sleeping being dangerous at our age is just cruel.

Right??  Sleep used to fix everything that was wrong with me, not make me hurt more!

«First  <  17 8 9 10 11 12  >  Last»  | Page of 12  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.