Remember Me  

Topic: Game 21: Habs @ Sens - Tue Feb 23, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 21: Habs @ Sens - Tue Feb 23, 7:00pm

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Chuckie did something. He scored on the PP!

If I promise not to cycle through cards looking for a good one, what are the rules on going bingo late? This feels like a very dab-able game thus far. 

card-picking is a Senior thing to do. Don't be a Senior. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

If I promise not to cycle through cards looking for a good one, what are the rules on going bingo late? This feels like a very dab-able game thus far. 

Alumni
Date:

what a sweet pass by Batherson, too. Who's PP was that? Not the sens, i'm sure. It looked great!

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So this is the kind of rampant crime in my city. Is nowhere safe???

article

They didn't find the toothbrush so how do they know it was actually a toothbrush? They just trust the guy who was arrested and charged with assault? That sounds very Canadian. An extensive search for a discarded toothbrush also sounds oddly Canadian.

Are you suggesting that criminals might lie to the police??

Alumni
Date:

In a strange twist...I just discovered my phone is still on silent after an earlier work meeting. I'm not entirely sure how I woke up in time for the game.

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Sens get 1st PP

and Chuckie does something with it. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Charging. Can't say I've seen that one called recently

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

article

They didn't find the toothbrush so how do they know it was actually a toothbrush? They just trust the guy who was arrested and charged with assault? That sounds very Canadian. An extensive search for a discarded toothbrush also sounds oddly Canadian.

Jedi Master
Date:

Sens get 1st PP

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

article

There's a story I can sink my teeth into.

It was pasted all over the headlines. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Oh no, SensKat! Are you someplace where you can eat out or was this entirely self-inflicted? :-O

Also, lol at Gord Miller reaching DEEP into the stats bag for something positive. I think he hit the bottom of Mary Poppins' bag.

yeah, I ordered takeout while I was watching the game on Sunday.  Bad idea, apparently!

Sens *won* that game...is there a discussion on the table that you need to get food poisoning more often? Take one for the team, as it were?

(Y'all are aware I have a sarcastic streak wide enough to drive a truck through, yes? SensKat helps me track my missed dabs, would never wish her ill!)

I blame the fact that I ordered Swiss Chalet.  St Hubert would never betray me like this.  (local reference)

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

How my last 5 minutes went:

1) ESPN notification of game start

2) out loud, "Ugh...but I promised."

3) roll out of bed

4) to myself, "Okay, but no bingo due to the, you know, head trauma"

I smashed my head into an open cabinet door last night (the pandemic is going to kill me even if I never get covid) and between still having a headache and my brain being kinda valuable (private grad school wasn't cheap!) I was napping in the middle of Tuesday afternoon.

But, I'm here now.  Aren't you glad you asked? Or did I just imagine that part?

Oh geez.  Sounds worse than my last 48 hours dealing with food poisoning.

Dab

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

article

There's a story I can sink my teeth into.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Oh no, SensKat! Are you someplace where you can eat out or was this entirely self-inflicted? :-O

Also, lol at Gord Miller reaching DEEP into the stats bag for something positive. I think he hit the bottom of Mary Poppins' bag.

yeah, I ordered takeout while I was watching the game on Sunday.  Bad idea, apparently!

Sens *won* that game...is there a discussion on the table that you need to get food poisoning more often? Take one for the team, as it were?

(Y'all are aware I have a sarcastic streak wide enough to drive a truck through, yes? SensKat helps me track my missed dabs, would never wish her ill!)

Jedi Master
Date:

article

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

How my last 5 minutes went:

1) ESPN notification of game start

2) out loud, "Ugh...but I promised."

3) roll out of bed

4) to myself, "Okay, but no bingo due to the, you know, head trauma"

I smashed my head into an open cabinet door last night (the pandemic is going to kill me even if I never get covid) and between still having a headache and my brain being kinda valuable (private grad school wasn't cheap!) I was napping in the middle of Tuesday afternoon.

But, I'm here now.  Aren't you glad you asked? Or did I just imagine that part?

upper body injury 

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Sens score 1st

at least it was over 94 secs into the game or else I'd never hear the end of it. lol

I thought about mentioning it anyway, but I figured I'd give you a break

«First  <  19 10 11 12  >  Last»  | Page of 12  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.