Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 13: Oilers @ Sens - Mon Feb 8, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 13: Oilers @ Sens - Mon Feb 8, 7:00pm

Galchenyuk trying something from the Habs playbook. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

And there we go. Ex Senator scores. Sigh.

also his first goal as an Oiler so milestone point.

1st this season, he scored two last year. 

slumpbuster?

Alumni
Date:

Evenin’ Ralph.

Jedi Master
Date:

I didn't know the refs could make the call to not replace a cracked pane of glass

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

1st this season, he scored two last year. 

Alumni
Date:

beavertail reference.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

Who the heck is #2 Artem Zub for the Sens?

New guy

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

I wonder if the NHL is considering another north of the border bubble playoffs if things don't get better for American teams and border crossings are still restricted, which I would not be surprised if they were to be still in place come May/June.

At this rate they won't be able to get enough negative tests to have them allowed to come here

Even with the vaccine, it only helps you fight it, you can still get it and transmit it to others and not even know it. 

I've been working from home since last March and their now sending us a UPS to have battery backup for our laptops and internet router. 

How do you get that big, brown truck through the front door? 

Alumni
Date:

Who the heck is #2 Artem Zub for the Sens?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Marc Methot is part of Sens Twitter now. It's pretty awesome.

I wonder if he'd be interested in joining the organization in a coaching capacity?

I expect we'll see him back at some point.  He's clearly attached himself to the team.  And we could use someone to work with the young D.

Looked up his wikipedia, doesn't say that he's currently doing anything. Also says that he lives in the Mooney's Bay area and went to high school at Brookfield, so living in the same area he grew up in.  So yeah he's attached to home.  Don't think he'd be interested in a position in Bellville, but could be a good defence coach for the team. 

I live about 3km from Mooney's Bay.  Didn't know he lived in the area. 

Stalker

Jedi Master
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

I wonder if the NHL is considering another north of the border bubble playoffs if things don't get better for American teams and border crossings are still restricted, which I would not be surprised if they were to be still in place come May/June.

At this rate they won't be able to get enough negative tests to have them allowed to come here

Even with the vaccine, it only helps you fight it, you can still get it and transmit it to others and not even know it. 

I've been working from home since last March and their now sending us a UPS to have battery backup for our laptops and internet router. 

And the vaccine is less effective against some of the new variants.

Kingston is reopening on Wednesday.  I'm happy that I'll have the option to go somewhere.... but I likely won't.

Alumni
Date:

Don't shake hand with DJ Smith the way he handles that mask. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Amazing difference when both teams are actually getting goaltending

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Should add a hockey cliche player interview square. lol

That can be next year's center square

So you don't think we'll make the playoffs and maybe play against an American team?

Well I suppose some kind of mass extinction event could take out all the rest of the Canadian teams.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Should add a hockey cliche player interview square. lol

That can be next year's center square

So you don't think we'll make the playoffs and maybe play against an American team?

«First  <  1 2 3 47  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.