Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: NHL Draft Oct 6 and 7

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: NHL Draft Oct 6 and 7

senior wrote:

Sens pick up Mat Murray. Could it be they are actually trying to get players to improve the team?

Since Murray lost his job in Pittsburgh and has been on down slope for a year and a half it’s doubtful - the Pittsburgh D is just a tad better than Ottawa’s too. 

Alumni
Date:

There’s your boom or bust sniper. Big boy with a hammer.

Likely they reached for him as a result of the Murray trade.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Sens pick up Mat Murray. Could it be they are actually trying to get players to improve the team?

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

So what if............. The Sens had gone off the board A bit and taken Quinn and Rossi? Quinn the goal scorer they need and Rossi the centreman they need who can also score goals. They have played together and have proven chemistry.

-- Edited by senior on Tuesday 6th of October 2020 11:45:42 PM

If Sanderson wasn’t such a fast riser and the NYI pick was in the mid-range, I suspect they may have opted to take Quinn at 5.

The second round and on is the time to find boom/bust goal scorers.

At the top of the second I could see them taking a guy like Gunler as a goal scorer and an area of need at RW.  I hope they take Mysak or Peterka instead at 33.

Other interesting picks for later on would be Guschin, Nybek, Robins.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

So what if............. The Sens had gone off the board A bit and taken Quinn and Rossi? Quinn the goal scorer they need and Rossi the centreman they need who can also score goals. They have played together and have proven chemistry.

-- Edited by senior on Tuesday 6th of October 2020 11:45:42 PM

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

Darn. Was hoping Perrault would still be available. Pure goal scorer. Something they need.

good call, he knows his prospects Russell

Sanderson and Greig the 28th pick by the Sens - Dads were teammates and very good friends on Pierre McGuires team in Hartford. As Pan said the Sens love them some nepotism.

According to some website Sanderson was projected 7-15 range and Drysdale 5-8 and Sanderson according to them was a bit of a reach. Comparisons will be made for years on whether Anaheim or Ottawa made the right choice at 5 and 6.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Darn. Was hoping Perrault would still be available. Pure goal scorer. Something they need.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

I wanted Stützle over Byfield so I’m pretty stoked.

Here comes Sanderson to replace Chabot as the top LD with JBD on the right.

Cynical sheesh, Back in March or whenever the first time I saw Ottawa considering Sanderson I was dead set against it. He was anywhere from 10 to 16 back then. Hopefully they got it right

I hope they don't come to regret taking Sanderson over Rossi. Been hearing nothing but great stuff about that kid. 

I would have preferred Byfield over Strudel because of his size but still a decent pick. I like the Sanderson pick. Think he could be that big solid Dman they need.  Would loved it if they could of some how gotten Quinn or Rossi. Quinn had 52 goals last season.

LOL!  Strudel has got to be his nickname on this site now!!  He’ll be up w Ottawa pretty quick and when he scores it’s Strudel for everyone 

FAT BASTARD!!!

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

The draft really starts at #4 w Detroit, if it’s not Perfetti I’ll eat my hat

Lucas Raymond is it.  Hope it's not a tin foil hat. lol

I guess tj is still in shock. 

I had to call my bank some kind of security breach and was busy

Ah damn, hope not to serious.

Thx, no it wasn’t. It was all because of the Apple update that I installed yesterday and it was warning me of all the same passwords I use on multiple sites and such. 

So changing password from IH8b0ston&#ab5 to Ih8P1tt5puk3&y@rdWast3  ?

Those are good, I am going to be using a version of those for sure. I have to change a bunch of passwords 

Good thing you hate a lot of teams/players.  Number of passwords is limitless. lol

it is limitless, I hate the Dodgers Rams Lakers Arsenal Liverpool ManUnited Barcalona Tottenham BayernMunich and many more just as much as the NHL teams. 

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

Cynical sheesh, Back in March or whenever the first time I saw Ottawa considering Sanderson I was dead set against it. He was anywhere from 10 to 16 back then. Hopefully they got it right

I hope they don't come to regret taking Sanderson over Rossi. Been hearing nothing but great stuff about that kid. 

I would have preferred Byfield over Strudel because of his size but still a decent pick. I like the Sanderson pick. Think he could be that big solid Dman they need.  Would loved it if they could of some how gotten Quinn or Rossi. Quinn had 52 goals last season.

LOL!  Strudel has got to be his nickname on this site now!!  He’ll be up w Ottawa pretty quick and when he scores it’s Strudel for everyone 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Thx, no it wasn’t. It was all because of the Apple update that I installed yesterday and it was warning me of all the same passwords I use on multiple sites and such. 

Those are good, I am going to be using a version of those for sure. I have to change a bunch of passwords 

Good thing you hate a lot of teams/players.  Number of passwords is limitless. lol

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Rossi and Perfetti will turn out better than most of these guys in the top 10 - I wanted Rossi over Sanderson on first guess so we’ll see

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

RIP EVH.

Confident Fan
Date:

This is like last year and Dorian taking Pinto over Kaliyev and Brink, those 2 are still rated much higher as prospects over Pinto. Again we’ll see what happens as the years pass

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.