Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 70 - Sens @ Ducks

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Game 70 - Sens @ Ducks

Cathy wrote:

Question on the bingo squares: "Chuckie" = Brady and "BFR" = Bobby?

yep!  See, you're getting it.

Stands for Bobby Freakin' Ryan

Alumni
Date:

Question on the bingo squares: "Chuckie" = Brady and "BFR" = Bobby?

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Can I poll the room on an off-topic question (before you all head to bed!)? (If this is a no-no, let me know and I'll delete.)

If you had to decide this week on international travel (Central America) in June, yay or nay?

ooh, that's a tough one.  On one hand, it sounds great... but on the other.... who knows what kind of travel will even be allowed by June.  Or it might have completely blown over by then...

Lol, yep, that's exactly where I'm at. I'm not necessarily concerned about getting sick, I'm more concerned about being quarantined in a foreign country and/or detoured to the local military base on the way home. It's an employee-appreciation trip so it's not my money but I wouldn't feel right saying yes now and then changing my mind later. If air travel was restricted that'd be one thing, decision out of my hands.

It's totally the quarantine aspect.  Being stuck in Central America in June could seriously suck.  

Personally I would probably still say yes... if it's really a risk by then chances are the company will cancel anyway, right?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Can I poll the room on an off-topic question (before you all head to bed!)? (If this is a no-no, let me know and I'll delete.)

If you had to decide this week on international travel (Central America) in June, yay or nay?

ooh, that's a tough one.  On one hand, it sounds great... but on the other.... who knows what kind of travel will even be allowed by June.  Or it might have completely blown over by then...

Lol, yep, that's exactly where I'm at. I'm not necessarily concerned about getting sick, I'm more concerned about being quarantined in a foreign country and/or detoured to the local military base on the way home. It's an employee-appreciation trip so it's not my money but I wouldn't feel right saying yes now and then changing my mind later. If air travel was restricted that'd be one thing, decision out of my hands.

Jedi Master
Date:

omg. Just checked and the Ducks only had 6 shots on goal in the 1st.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Sheesh, that’s virtually 3 goals Ottawa could have scored

As Shakespeare wrote: To tank or not to tank

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

4 Goals in Anaheim and 4 in Vancouver

Confident Fan
Date:

Sheesh, that’s virtually 3 goals Ottawa could have scored

Jedi Master
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Well, time for some dark chocolate ice cream, to go with chocolate cake. Maybe some After Eights for some garnish.

and a glass of chocolate milk?

and 2 hard boiled eggs. 

ew

* And 2 Cadbury mini-eggs.

;)

oh, I think we are beyond mini-eggs... we are into full-sized Creme Eggs territory here

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Well, time for some dark chocolate ice cream, to go with chocolate cake. Maybe some After Eights for some garnish.

and 2 hard boiled eggs. 

ew

* And 2 Cadbury mini-eggs.

;)

Alumni
Date:

If there isn't a bingo square for "puck pulled from the goal line"...there should be.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Tomorrow vs the LAKings who’ve won 6 straight ought to be just as fun

That will create separation in the standings.   But not much fun. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Tomorrow vs the LAKings who’ve won 6 straight ought to be just as fun

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

First hat trick in his career, on five shots by the whole team. A natural hat trick in the first period. Milestone dab.

"Milestone point" or is there another milestone square?

Milestone point for a player on the other team or something like that...

Sweet! I have that one. Doesn't help me right now, but I think I already have more dabs than last time.

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Hmmmm....I might have to work on that. 

twss

Alumni
Date:

i was up at 5 am today so I won't make it much longer. Could someone dab me up a bingo, please?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Hmmmm....I might have to work on that. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

and 2 hard boiled eggs. 

ew

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.