Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 70 - Sens @ Ducks

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 70 - Sens @ Ducks

Recording Wednesday night, so email or call the Waiver Wire if you have thoughts, or rage, to share.

Jedi Master
Date:

'night Kardinal!

Alumni
Date:

My day started far too early, and with 7 minutes gone in the 3rd and the way this game is going, I don’t think I will miss much so I am tapping out. Thanks for making this game bearable folks. G’night all. (PS: the chocolate didn’t keep me awake, but it was good)

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Another question: What's the technical definition of "AYKM"? Does someone need to literally say it?

haha... well sometimes someone actually says it, which makes it an easy call... but really, it's just a play that makes us all say it....

One of those ridiculous acrobatic saves, or the impossible goal...

Okay, then I need a dman to score on the PP with a crazy goal, after a timeout. Let's do it!

lots of time left!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Another question: What's the technical definition of "AYKM"? Does someone need to literally say it?

haha... well sometimes someone actually says it, which makes it an easy call... but really, it's just a play that makes us all say it....

Okay, then I need a dman to score on the PP with a crazy goal, after a timeout. Let's do it!

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Well, my bingo card isn't mathematically eliminated, yet. But it would take one hell of an exciting third to even come close to a win.

I was just looking at the same sort of odds-of-winning....I’d need some pretty strange goings on to get it to happen. 

If a dman scores on the PP after a timeout, that'd be a big help for me.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Well, my bingo card isn't mathematically eliminated, yet. But it would take one hell of an exciting third to even come close to a win.

I was just looking at the same sort of odds-of-winning....I’d need some pretty strange goings on to get it to happen. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
 It's totally the quarantine aspect.  Being stuck in Central America in June could seriously suck.  

Personally I would probably still say yes... if it's really a risk by then chances are the company will cancel anyway, right?

The only thing giving me pause is if we're talking a scale of 1-10 (10 being most risk), I'd cancel at 7/9...I think company wouldn't cancel until 10/11. Argh!!

Thanks for the input.

lol... yeah, I would probably be feeling the same way

I'm actually surprised the company is not more risk-averse (considering they are paying for the trip).  In my group at work, we have already curtailed most of the non-customer-critical travel.

There's a reason we have more cases in our state than you do in your entire country.

As a group, we're not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier. Let's just say, Kardinal would have a lifetime of grinded gears fodder if he worked here.

I’ve got plenty of gear-grinding fodder up here.   Actually, I don’t think I have anything for the episode we are recording on Wednesday.  

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:

Test for Echo...I just got home. Am I missing an exciting game?

lol... morning Shanghai.  Depends on your definition of exciting...

Don’t touch that dial

We’re in denial

.....or tank mode.  

Jedi Master
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
SensKat wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:

We seem to have the ice tilted...outshooting them badly! I guess that's kind of exciting. 

gotta take your victories where you can, I suppose...

And hey, they got 5 shots in the second and only scored on one of them, so we are getting better!

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

There's a reason we have more cases in our state than you do in your entire country.

As a group, we're not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier. Let's just say, Kardinal would have a lifetime of grinded gears fodder if he worked here.

As an ex 29 year resident I agree wholeheartedly 

Born and raised, so my weather wussy-ness is burned into my DNA at this point. Moving seems unthinkable, at least for the moment.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:

We seem to have the ice tilted...outshooting them badly! I guess that's kind of exciting. 

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:
Cathy wrote:
My Chuckie and Ex-Leaf are in a row with "Shutout for Other Team"... so unfair!

Welcome to Sens 2019-2020 bingo.....more frustrating than the team owner. 

And my "Sens outshoot but lose" is in the same column as "Outshot in the 1st". I've got all three "outshot" periods, wasted space right there.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:

exciting: causing great enthusiasm and eagerness 

I'm sure Hogberg is enthusiastically and eagerly praying to the hockey gods that he gets pulled for the third.

Does that count??

I'm sure the whole team is eagerly and enthusiastically looking forward to the end of the game...

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:

exciting: causing great enthusiasm and eagerness 

I'm sure Hogberg is enthusiastically and eagerly praying to the hockey gods that he gets pulled for the third.

Does that count??

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
 It's totally the quarantine aspect.  Being stuck in Central America in June could seriously suck.  

Personally I would probably still say yes... if it's really a risk by then chances are the company will cancel anyway, right?

The only thing giving me pause is if we're talking a scale of 1-10 (10 being most risk), I'd cancel at 7/9...I think company wouldn't cancel until 10/11. Argh!!

Thanks for the input.

I'm actually surprised the company is not more risk-averse (considering they are paying for the trip).  In my group at work, we have already curtailed most of the non-customer-critical travel.

As an ex 29 year resident I agree wholeheartedly 

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Thanks for the input.

«First  <  1 2 3 47  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.