Remember Me  

Topic: Game 68 - Islanders @ Sens - Thu Mar 5th, 7:30pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 68 - Islanders @ Sens - Thu Mar 5th, 7:30pm

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

What is happening w you guys in Ottawa and others and COVID-19? We are already being told to limit going out. Stay 6 feet away from people and wash you’re hands constantly. (My hands are chapped from all the hand washing). There have been multiple deaths here in Seattle area from people w compromised immune systems. Schools are still open so it’s obviously not an emergency yet. If and when that happens then...

just general safety precautions. 

The city has not enforced anything specific. 

In myworkplace have travel restrictions, voluntary self-quarantine from people returning from affecting regions.

Today, we were reviewing contingency plans to keep our business running as best we can if everyone had to work from home for some amount of time.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

What is happening w you guys in Ottawa and others and COVID-19? We are already being told to limit going out. Stay 6 feet away from people and wash you’re hands constantly. (My hands are chapped from all the hand washing). There have been multiple deaths here in Seattle area from people w compromised immune systems. Schools are still open so it’s obviously not an emergency yet. If and when that happens then...

11 deaths here as of 5 hours ago, it’s been kinda stupid to allow all these flights from Italy Iran SouthKorea etc go just wherever because it’s pretty clear it’s spreading because of it. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
Homer wrote:

Russell, I just checked the game summary. Your buddy Tim Peel is reffing tonight.  

DAB!

We'll have to designate some successors to Peel/O'Rouke as I am sure they will retire soon.

oh God, if only......

TJ Luxmore?  

Yaros falls on his own, he blows whistle for a penalty against Brassard.  Brassard argues the call and wins. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
Homer wrote:

Russell, I just checked the game summary. Your buddy Tim Peel is reffing tonight.  

DAB!

We'll have to designate some successors to Peel/O'Rouke as I am sure they will retire soon.

oh God, if only......

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

DAB!

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

DAB!

just dab the refs suck square now. 

Alumni
Date:

C. Brown.  1-1 game

Alumni
Date:

point for ex leafer. 

Alumni
Date:

DAB!

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:

Sens going on the PP and now it's JGP tribute time. 

and now the Pageau chant..  I'm not crying, you're crying. 

the busiest guy in the organization is the guy that has to put together the welcome back videos. 

True 🤣🤣

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:

4-1 Isles, JGP with the GWG

That looks wrong :(

twss

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:

the busiest guy in the organization is the guy that has to put together the welcome back videos. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

nice save andy!

Alumni
Date:

NY scores 1st on the PP

Alumni
Date:

Sens with the 1st penalty.

Isle hit a post.

Alumni
Date: