Topic: Game 68 - Islanders @ Sens - Thu Mar 5th, 7:30pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 68 - Islanders @ Sens - Thu Mar 5th, 7:30pm

slumpbuster!

Confident Fan
Date:

Aren’t the Islanders in a playoff fight? WTH is wrong w them?

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Sprite what city are you in?

I'm in Ottawa myself, but my business unit also has a large presence in India, so we looked at the joint impact (their site is more likely to go in lockdown if the number of cases increases). 

Sheesh, India too.

TWSS

Confident Fan
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

I'm in Ottawa myself, but my business unit also has a large presence in India, so we looked at the joint impact (their site is more likely to go in lockdown if the number of cases increases). 

Sheesh, India too.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Beodker scored a shorty.  The sens 15th shorty of the year to lead the league.

WHAT?!

dab

Alumni
Date:

Boedker has played so little, could he be considered a rookie again? 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

WHAT?!

They’ve had the most practice at it??

Alumni
Date:

WHAT?!

Confident Fan
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Noodles: "Tim peel is a great referee."

Morgan Freeman: "But of course, he wasn't."

🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

What is happening w you guys in Ottawa and others and COVID-19? We are already being told to limit going out. Stay 6 feet away from people and wash you’re hands constantly. (My hands are chapped from all the hand washing). There have been multiple deaths here in Seattle area from people w compromised immune systems. Schools are still open so it’s obviously not an emergency yet. If and when that happens then...

just general safety precautions. 

The city has not enforced anything specific. 

In myworkplace have travel restrictions, voluntary self-quarantine from people returning from affecting regions.

Today, we were reviewing contingency plans to keep our business running as best we can if everyone had to work from home for some amount of time.

My work has travel restrictions, but I don't travel for work. 

Co-worker tried a couple of times to get toilet paper from Costco because he needs some, not to stock up and they sell out within an hour. 

Yikes!!! We have no hand sanitizer in all of western Washington at any retailers. Zinc lozenges are all out too. I’m going to Costco tomorrow it will be interesting 

Alumni
Date:

Noodles: "Tim peel is a great referee."

Morgan Freeman: "But of course, he wasn't."

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:

Barzal gives NY a 2-1 lead. May have deviated, but really hard to tell on the replay.

We're sens fans, we don't have much. throw us a frikkin' bone, here!

I was looking at the Slump Buster square for Peel, but it says "Player ends slump (either team)"

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Barzal gives NY a 2-1 lead. May have deviated, but really hard to tell on the replay.

We're sens fans, we don't have much. throw us a frikkin' bone, here!

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Deviation?

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

What is happening w you guys in Ottawa and others and COVID-19? We are already being told to limit going out. Stay 6 feet away from people and wash you’re hands constantly. (My hands are chapped from all the hand washing). There have been multiple deaths here in Seattle area from people w compromised immune systems. Schools are still open so it’s obviously not an emergency yet. If and when that happens then...

In myworkplace have travel restrictions, voluntary self-quarantine from people returning from affecting regions.

Today, we were reviewing contingency plans to keep our business running as best we can if everyone had to work from home for some amount of time.

Health Canada  has told everyone to drink a bunch of 50, cuz nothing can survive that swill. 

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

My work has travel restrictions, but I don't travel for work. 

Co-worker tried a couple of times to get toilet paper from Costco because he needs some, not to stock up and they sell out within an hour. 

Alumni
Date:

Almost forgot... shots 13-11 in the 1st for the Sens

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.