Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 68 - Islanders @ Sens - Thu Mar 5th, 7:30pm

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

From Pan of SCU on Twitter

In the night that we honour Pageau, Zibanejad scored 4 goals.

The thing about Z-bad, who's to say he would have ever became the player he is if he had stayed in Ottawa?

That’s true, he’s blossomed in NY. Did BryanMurray run that draft?

don't know. But Z-bad was spinning his wheels here. Maybe sometimes young players need a wake-up call, like a trade, to help them reach their potential. 

I wonder if NYR told him to quit DJing after he was traded there.

Confident Fan
Date:

ZBad was 2011 along w Pageau

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

The thing about Z-bad, who's to say he would have ever became the player he is if he had stayed in Ottawa?

don't know. But Z-bad was spinning his wheels here. Maybe sometimes young players need a wake-up call, like a trade, to help them reach their potential. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Sens hit the post. Dab!

I'm a timeout short of a Bingo.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Brassard trade but at least the Sens got a first for Brassard

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

We should have played the whole game shorthanded!

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

What is happening w you guys in Ottawa and others and COVID-19? We are already being told to limit going out. Stay 6 feet away from people and wash you’re hands constantly. (My hands are chapped from all the hand washing). There have been multiple deaths here in Seattle area from people w compromised immune systems. Schools are still open so it’s obviously not an emergency yet. If and when that happens then...

just general safety precautions. 

The city has not enforced anything specific. 

In myworkplace have travel restrictions, voluntary self-quarantine from people returning from affecting regions.

Today, we were reviewing contingency plans to keep our business running as best we can if everyone had to work from home for some amount of time.

My work has travel restrictions, but I don't travel for work. 

Co-worker tried a couple of times to get toilet paper from Costco because he needs some, not to stock up and they sell out within an hour. 

Yikes!!! We have no hand sanitizer in all of western Washington at any retailers. Zinc lozenges are all out too. I’m going to Costco tomorrow it will be interesting 

When the plane plane landed last night, they came on the intercom and announced that there was a medical emergency on board and asked everyone to please remain in their seats until the EMR people cold remove the person from the aircraft I think everyone on board had the same thought. Luckily nothing serious but glad to get off that plane.

Don’t blame you, just saw this from The Seattle Times:

Western Washington has so far been the center of the coronavirus outbreak in the United States. In total, 70 people in Washington state have been diagnosed, including 11 people who have died.

nasty 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
senior wrote:
Homer wrote:

Outshot in 2nd, dab

What were the shots in the first?

13-11 Ottawa.  No dab.

And there goes my bingo.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

senior wrote:
Homer wrote:

Outshot in 2nd, dab

Never mind. Found out.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Homer wrote:

Outshot in 2nd, dab

13-11 Ottawa.  No dab.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:

Outshot in 2nd, dab

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

What is happening w you guys in Ottawa and others and COVID-19? We are already being told to limit going out. Stay 6 feet away from people and wash you’re hands constantly. (My hands are chapped from all the hand washing). There have been multiple deaths here in Seattle area from people w compromised immune systems. Schools are still open so it’s obviously not an emergency yet. If and when that happens then...

In myworkplace have travel restrictions, voluntary self-quarantine from people returning from affecting regions.

Today, we were reviewing contingency plans to keep our business running as best we can if everyone had to work from home for some amount of time.

Co-worker tried a couple of times to get toilet paper from Costco because he needs some, not to stock up and they sell out within an hour. 

Yikes!!! We have no hand sanitizer in all of western Washington at any retailers. Zinc lozenges are all out too. I’m going to Costco tomorrow it will be interesting 

When the plane plane landed last night, they came on the intercom and announced that there was a medical emergency on board and asked everyone to please remain in their seats until the EMR people cold remove the person from the aircraft I think everyone on board had the same thought. Luckily nothing serious but glad to get off that plane.

Don’t blame you, just saw this from The Seattle Times:

Western Washington has so far been the center of the coronavirus outbreak in the United States. In total, 70 people in Washington state have been diagnosed, including 11 people who have died.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

What? did they run out of pie?

Alumni
Date:

Outshot in 2nd, dab

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Duclair with an AYKM! goal.

3-2 Sens

and a slump buster.  tripple dab

Alumni
Date:

Duclair with an AYKM! goal.

3-2 Sens

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply