Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Game 65 - Canucks @ Sens - Thu Feb 27, 7:30pm

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

oh, they were outshot in the 2nd

If a Sens D-man scores SH, Russell gets a shutout. 

a shutout?  lol

Bingo.  Where the hell is my brain. 

Good, don't want anybody else coming after my Bingo shutout title!

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

As seen on Twitter: Does Euge pay anyone except his players in a timely manner?

Senators continue to battle Melnyk's ex-pilot over $13,000, despite labour board ruling

Anyone doing business with Uncle Euge would be well-advised to insist on being paid upfront. 

-- Edited by ShanghaiSenator on Thursday 27th of February 2020 09:37:47 PM

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

a shutout?  lol

Bingo.  Where the hell is my brain. 

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:

What are people saying about coronavirus over on that side of the world? The Japanese media has been reporting it nonstop and is getting people worked up. The government just announced that public schools will be shut down until April. The problem with that is Japan already have a severe shortage of daycare spaces. Who is going to take care of all those kids? 

Concern but no panic here. On the news today they were reporting that stores were running out of masks and hand sanitiser. One of the Canadians officials involved with the olympics, was saying that there are concerns that olympics could be cancelled if things get worse.

I'd be very surprised if the Olympics got cancelled. Japan has put/wasted too much money on it. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

a shutout?  lol

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
SensKat wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:

What are people saying about coronavirus over on that side of the world? The Japanese media has been reporting it nonstop and is getting people worked up. The government just announced that public schools will be shut down until April. The problem with that is Japan already have a severe shortage of daycare spaces. Who is going to take care of all those kids? 

There is definitely more panic than it deserves so far... with only a few confirmed cases in North America I don't think we need to be freaking out yet.

But I am actually just reading one of my personal finance forums and lots of people are panicking about the impact it's having on the stock market.

There's that as well. I own shares in quite a few companies and they have been taking a pounding this week. I am not all that worried about it because the market always recovers. You just have to hang on and wait it out. 

yeah, I'm not that worried... and really, it's not like we are down THAT much overall (over here anyway)

Although the TSX had to be shut down today because of technical issues.... so yeah, people are panic selling for sure

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

And the darn plow just went by. Guess I'm going out to shovel.

Confident Fan
Date:

As seen on Twitter: Does Euge pay anyone except his players in a timely manner?

Senators continue to battle Melnyk's ex-pilot over $13,000, despite labour board ruling

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Oh yeah, Canal is closed now so I retired the Beavertail square.  Replaced it with "Defenceman scores for Sens"

On that "not live shot" of the market I spotted the Beavertails shack. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:

There is definitely more panic than it deserves so far... with only a few confirmed cases in North America I don't think we need to be freaking out yet.

But I am actually just reading one of my personal finance forums and lots of people are panicking about the impact it's having on the stock market.

There's that as well. I own shares in quite a few companies and they have been taking a pounding this week. I am not all that worried about it because the market always recovers. You just have to hang on and wait it out. 

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:

My wife went on a buying spree today in the market 

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Thursday 27th of February 2020 09:21:43 PM

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:

Concern but no panic here. On the news today they were reporting that stores were running out of masks and hand sanitiser. One of the Canadians officials involved with the olympics, was saying that there are concerns that olympics could be cancelled if things get worse.

Jedi Master
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:
senior wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:

Good morning, everyone! 

Good morning. Want some snow. Reasonable rates.

I wouldn't mind some snow. There is none here at all. 

Weather has been a roller coaster the past week and a half.  bitter cold, to mild, to warm +9, to major snowstorm. today was around 0 this morning and is now -8 with a bone chilling -16 windchill. 

Yesterday I could see patches of grass on my front lawn.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Miller busts the shutout bid

final minute goal though

Alumni
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
senior wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:

Good morning, everyone! 

Good morning. Want some snow. Reasonable rates.

I wouldn't mind some snow. There is none here at all. 

Weather has been a roller coaster the past week and a half.  bitter cold, to mild, to warm +9, to major snowstorm. today was around 0 this morning and is now -8 with a bone chilling -16 windchill. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Miller busts the shutout bid

«First  <  1 2 3 4 57  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.