Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: A Sensless thread about the playoffs 2019.

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
A Sensless thread about the playoffs 2019.

Duchene is called Dutchy in C-Bus! Why didn’t Homer or Russell or Senior come up w a catchy nickname like that for us?

Confident Fan
Date:

Oh oh, the hardest lead in NHL to hold 3-0 for CBJ now

Confident Fan
Date:

So can this Columbus run be any more bad for the Sens and what IS their draft position, if Jackets advance Sens position drops. There is a sliver of hope though in the unlikely event Columbus advances and that’s could Duchene then want to stay? Then an extra #1
Columbus did this to Washington last year and we saw that OV spent the summer drunk w the Cup so...

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Well done, Flames.

Meh

twss

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Well done, Flames.

Meh

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

So happy 😀 for all the fans back in Maple 🍁 Leafs Square

asshats.

Exactly 

Alumni
Date:

Well done, Flames.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

asshats.

Confident Fan
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Toronto just ties it at 1, something that always happens to Ottawa happened to allow Laffs to tie it. 2 shots that hit posts and then the Goal 🥅 on the 3rd chance. 🍀 Laffs

Confident Fan
Date:

As seen on Twitter:

And you’re telling me that the two best players in this Sharks-Knights series were on the *same* team?!

if you'd told me this time last year that stone would score twice and karlsson would get two assists in the same playoff game i'd have been so happy

Real Ottawa fans....

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Of course Russell this is if anyone is left healthy for the Sharks after Pavelski and Meier have to leave, 2 30+ Goal scorers. Stupid announcer says missed penalty that hurt Meier it’s fine it’s OK the officials just missed it. You’re 30G scorer isn’t in the dressing room but it’s all good, jerk

That shot off the face just made me think of soccer players rolling around on the ground. Hockey players are a different lot. 

They roll because it works on idiot referees 

Confident Fan
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Who are people cheering for: Stone or EK65?

I’m definitely not cheering for Stone ever again, he’s wearing enemy laundry 🧺 now

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

that kinda looked like a play 65 and 88 have worked on. 

Pan said EK gobbled up turnovers before both of his assists tonight.  Well he didn’t say gobbled but u get the point

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Of course Russell this is if anyone is left healthy for the Sharks after Pavelski and Meier have to leave, 2 30+ Goal scorers. Stupid announcer says missed penalty that hurt Meier it’s fine it’s OK the officials just missed it. You’re 30G scorer isn’t in the dressing room but it’s all good, jerk

That shot off the face just made me think of soccer players rolling around on the ground. Hockey players are a different lot. 

or this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVL8Wk1Wvmk

He barely noticed, he is a Russian bear 🐻 

Alumni
Date:

Who are people cheering for: Stone or EK65?

Alumni
Date:

that kinda looked like a play 65 and 88 have worked on. 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

or this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVL8Wk1Wvmk

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

«First  <  115 16 17 18  >  Last»  | Page of 18  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.