Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: A Sensless thread about the playoffs 2019.

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
A Sensless thread about the playoffs 2019.

I have no idea what is going on in the playoffs this year. First time in NHL history that the top team in both conferences has gone out in the first round.

Alumni
Date:

Well there go the Flames.

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Don't. Even. Lol

I know, Sharks staved off long enough to go back and lose in Vegas 😓🤦‍♂️

Alumni
Date:

Don't. Even. Lol

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezz: WTF was that?!?!?!? A meltdown

Alumni
Date:

Lol @ Katt: Ontario: No, WE have the most rednecked Conservatives around. Alberta: Hold my beer. ...then give it back to me.

-- Edited by Spezzial-Delivery on Thursday 18th of April 2019 10:35:10 AM

Confident Fan
Date:

Calgary wanted so bad to avoid Vegas, be careful what u wish for 🤦‍♂️😓

Confident Fan
Date:

as seen on Twitter

2 Years Ago Today: Bobby Ryan scores in OT to give the #Sens a 4-3 OT win over Boston. Mike Hoffman scored twice and Derick Brassard added the other as the Senators took a 2-1 lead in the best of 7 series on April 17, 2017 🏒🏒

Confident Fan
Date:

Ex-Senators rule this playoffs, even Spezza got an assist tonight

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

crazy, 2 sweeps in the same night. Not that I'm watching, too busy watching election coverage!

and how'd that go?

I think Alberta is about to attempt to make Doug Ford look good.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:

Pens, my condolences to tj

Happy to see the Pens get treated like the Sharks, or should I say it's nice to see the Pens play like the Sharks. You know, gutless wonders.

As seen on Twitter:

Martin Jones not available postgame because team “couldn’t find him” per spokesman and had to get DeBoer to the podium. OK then.

my point on gutless 

Image may contain: 1 person

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:

Happy to see the Pens get treated like the Sharks, or should I say it's nice to see the Pens play like the Sharks. You know, gutless wonders.

As seen on Twitter:

Martin Jones not available postgame because team “couldn’t find him” per spokesman and had to get DeBoer to the podium. OK then.

my point on gutless 

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

It's too bad I was hoping Dallas could take the perds because it's just a matter of time before Bishop gets seriously hurt and it's all over 🤣

Winnipeg digging deep to tie that series on the road, they showed a lot 

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Wednesday 17th of April 2019 04:16:33 PM

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Just passin' through to the 2nd round! Also this year will be remembered as the greatest choke in history, Melnyk and Dorion should be happy 🤣👍

Sure they are, last nite on NBCS the 2 main interviews with the sweeping teams was Foligno and Lehner.  Wonder what they have in common?

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Everyone is screaming about firing everyone in the Lightning org and stripping Stamkos of his "C". Seriously though did they watch any of the games? Give Columbus their due, the game these two teams played last night was amazing. It was like 3x the Jets/Blues speed and Columbus was relentless. Columbus also picked up Dzingel and Duchene and Duchene was unreal.

Draft position dropping and dropping just like 2017 on the Senators unbelievable run...

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Just passin' through to the 2nd round! Also this year will be remembered as the greatest choke in history, Melnyk and Dorion should be happy 🤣👍

Alumni
Date:

According to at least one person, “Duchene is just a passenger on that team”. I won’t mention any names. ;)

Alumni
Date:

Everyone is screaming about firing everyone in the Lightning org and stripping Stamkos of his "C". Seriously though did they watch any of the games? Give Columbus their due, the game these two teams played last night was amazing. It was like 3x the Jets/Blues speed and Columbus was relentless. Columbus also picked up Dzingel and Duchene and Duchene was unreal.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

crazy, 2 sweeps in the same night. Not that I'm watching, too busy watching election coverage!

and how'd that go?

«First  <  110 11 12 13 1418  >  Last»  | Page of 18  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.