Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: A Sensless thread about the playoffs 2019.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: A Sensless thread about the playoffs 2019.

the year of the upset.

Confident Fan
Date:

Sens are wild in these playoffs, they are everywhere

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

That double OT win was sweet... now can they do it in San Jose?

I don’t know it’s tough to ask Martin Jones to play that great again.  SJ was outplayed most of the game.  Bishop and Spezza just advanced 

Alumni
Date:

That double OT win was sweet... now can they do it in San Jose?

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

The Vegas / SJ ot is another example of how there is nothing in sports better than nhl playoff ot. 

Love that Tomás Hertl dude!!!!!!!  Oh, and that Martin Jones guy. Got his bobblehead right here in front of me

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Sunday 21st of April 2019 11:12:27 PM

Alumni
Date:

The Vegas / SJ ot is another example of how there is nothing in sports better than nhl playoff ot. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

In other news Tampa’s farm team is also on the verge of being swept by the last team into the Calder Cup playoffs.

💩 rolls down hill?

Confident Fan
Date:

Sometimes rats 🐀 are all right, Marchand evens up the score

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Lol wow. Our ahl team didn't even make the playoffs I think 🤣

To be fair, they probably would have if we hadn't for some reason kept calling up their players when we had no hope but they did....

Alumni
Date:

Lol wow. Our ahl team didn't even make the playoffs I think 🤣

Alumni
Date:

In other news Tampa’s farm team is also on the verge of being swept by the last team into the Calder Cup playoffs.

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Well, tbh it's not really an upset. The Blues had the best record in the West since January and the Jets limped into the playoffs.

True, but I still wanted Jets to win. 

Confident Fan
Date:

As seen on Twitter

If we get an Avalanche-Hurricanes cup final, it’ll be a natural disaster

Alumni
Date:

Well, tbh it's not really an upset. The Blues had the best record in the West since January and the Jets limped into the playoffs.

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I guess also neither Tampa nor Calgary got anyone at the trade deadline right? Who knows if that hinderes them too

So now the Peg is ready to go 🏌️‍♀️ early.  This is bad, in Vancouver podcasters are always talking about how far the Canucks need to go just to catch up with Winnipeg and all the talent on their team.  Yet here’s Winnipeg ready to go out in the first round in an upset.  

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I have no idea what is going on in the playoffs this year. First time in NHL history that the top team in both conferences has gone out in the first round.

my biggest fear: this is opening a door for the leafs.

it really is, so if Columbus v Toronto happens do we pull for draft position?  I think I know the answer and I sure don't want a boat load of cats if I have to pull for Toronto

you've been warned. 

Alumni
Date:

I guess also neither Tampa nor Calgary got anyone at the trade deadline right? Who knows if that hinderes them too

Alumni
Date:

The only thing I can think of is either rampant drug use for these wildcard teams (or lack thereof for the first place teams) or that the divisions are super unbalanced which is why Tampa cruised to 1st place because they got to pick on the Atlantic while Calgary got to pick on the Pacific and it inflated their stats.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I have no idea what is going on in the playoffs this year. First time in NHL history that the top team in both conferences has gone out in the first round.

it really is, so if Columbus v Toronto happens do we pull for draft position?  I think I know the answer and I sure don't want a boat load of cats if I have to pull for Toronto

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

«First  <  19 10 11 12 1318  >  Last»  | Page of 18  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.