Topic: Game 80 - Sens @ Rangers - Tues, April 3rd, 7:30pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 80 - Sens @ Rangers - Tues, April 3rd, 7:30pm

A PPG, followed up by a shortie?

Jedi Master
Date:

Wait, a shorty? Have they done that yet this season?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Wait, who got injured? Why is Wolanin back?

Harpur is ill.  So Belleville is icing an ECHL heavy lineup in a must win game.

Boro is also out again since last week. Good guy, but his effectiveness is diminished if he can't play a physical game.

Yep, great guy who doesn't deserve the vitriol thrown his way by the keyboard warriors.  

Kind of like BFR!

Alumni
Date:

Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, Bobby Ryan.

Booooobyyy Ryyyyann.

Jedi Master
Date:

Ottawa Roars!

Alumni
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Boro is also out again since last week. Good guy, but his effectiveness is diminished if he can't play a physical game.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:

What a waste.  We can play any plug at this point, getting them into the playoffs should have been the priority.

Actually I misspoke, the must win is against Cleveland later this week.  Tonight they have Tampa's juggernaut farm team in the Crunch.

Jedi Master
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:

What a waste.  We can play any plug at this point, getting them into the playoffs should have been the priority.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

If one more person tells me I should not be upset about not having this year's first round pick because we got Brady, I may kill someone.

Guarantee that the spin will be that the guy they get at 32 was really #5 on their board, so they feel that they didn't lose a pick after all.

Jedi Master
Date:

ok, the knee. That's better

Jedi Master
Date:

Did Bobby get hit in the hand again?

Alumni
Date:

looks outside. tj?

hqdefault.jpg

Jedi Master
Date:

I thought about going the camper van route, there are some pretty awesome ones out there... but one of the RV rental places was selling off their used stock, and they have a 19 foot model that is perfect for just a couple of people.

Confident Fan
Date:

ZBad’s game has definitely improved greatly, he’s proven more than worthy as #6 overall pick

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

ugh, the dry air in this city kills me. And they are talking drought this summer... I'm dying

Are u in Calgary?

Yep

Me and my wife are eventually buying a Travel van and we will be going to Calgary one of these days for sure.  Also going to Ottawa, of course by the time we make it there hopefully Melnyk is long gone and just a distant bad memory 😎😂

I bought a small RV a couple of years ago, I've driven it cross-country twice now.  It's a great way to get around and see places.

She’s looking at those Mercedes travel things, I let her handle the big stuff like that 😎

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Homer.... did you forget how to read a calendar recently?

I was just testing if everyone was still paying attention...

I was confused 🤷🏼‍♂️  thought I did something stupid 😂

well it certainly wan't me.  I keep that for my picks. imslow.gif

lol

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

ugh, the dry air in this city kills me. And they are talking drought this summer... I'm dying

Are u in Calgary?

Yep

Me and my wife are eventually buying a Travel van and we will be going to Calgary one of these days for sure.  Also going to Ottawa, of course by the time we make it there hopefully Melnyk is long gone and just a distant bad memory 😎😂

I bought a small RV a couple of years ago, I've driven it cross-country twice now.  It's a great way to get around and see places.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

If one more person tells me I should not be upset about not having this year's first round pick because we got Brady, I may kill someone.

Don’t do that 🙈😂

obviously Tkachuk was a great pick, the trade for Duchene was why at the time I hated it.  I will always be against giving up a first round pick unless u get a bonifide signed and sealed superstar ⭐️ 

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.