Date:
RE: Game 60 - Assets @ Devils, Thu Feb 21, 7:00pm

tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:
SensKat wrote:

btw, you guys are not very good at posting updates for those of us who were working when the game started.... Duchene, Stone, AND Dzingel all scratched tonight? WTF?

I know, right? It's pretty ominous. I hope Stone ends up with the Jets (my girlfriend team). And Winnipeg probably won't need to give up much to get him because Ottawa always makes stupid trades. 

Saw on twitter today that teams are getting impatient with the Stone/Duchene situation, so a lot of them are already moving on to other options before Monday.

Know what that means?  Yep, Dorion is going to get screwed again because he thinks he's clever waiting for a better offer and then has to just take whatever garbage is offered at the last minute.

Duchene needed to be moved today before news of Stone getting traded too.  That would have maximized the market on both.  Now teams are reticent to bid against themselves with both available.  Tossing the "impatient and moving on bit" to the twitter-siders is the other GMs trying to make PD panic.  

They all need to go this weekend though.  He can't wait until Monday and get a "Wadell holding out to the last second and getting a garbage package on Kovalchuk" scenario.

Honest to goodness you’d be better than Dorian at this 

Sorry, once i thought about this its a total insult to you.  I Apologize

Lol.  No one is capable of doing a good job with Melnyk’s self imposed limitations.

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:
SensKat wrote:

btw, you guys are not very good at posting updates for those of us who were working when the game started.... Duchene, Stone, AND Dzingel all scratched tonight? WTF?

I know, right? It's pretty ominous. I hope Stone ends up with the Jets (my girlfriend team). And Winnipeg probably won't need to give up much to get him because Ottawa always makes stupid trades. 

Saw on twitter today that teams are getting impatient with the Stone/Duchene situation, so a lot of them are already moving on to other options before Monday.

Know what that means?  Yep, Dorion is going to get screwed again because he thinks he's clever waiting for a better offer and then has to just take whatever garbage is offered at the last minute.

Duchene needed to be moved today before news of Stone getting traded too.  That would have maximized the market on both.  Now teams are reticent to bid against themselves with both available.  Tossing the "impatient and moving on bit" to the twitter-siders is the other GMs trying to make PD panic.  

They all need to go this weekend though.  He can't wait until Monday and get a "Wadell holding out to the last second and getting a garbage package on Kovalchuk" scenario.

Sorry, once i thought about this its a total insult to you.  I Apologize

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

oh, the game is over. They lost.

never any doubt

Confident Fan
Date:

Hertl of SJ w his 28th tonight, remember when we all thought we could at least live w EK65 trade if Hertl was involved.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Sounds about right. #SensTypical

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

oh, the game is over. They lost.

Confident Fan
Date:

Most of you seem to want Winnipeg while I want Doug Wilson to Jedi mind trick that idiot Dorian again for at least one of the 3

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:
SensKat wrote:

GARBAGE is right, like worthless Boedker 

Jedi Master
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:

We can't afford to waste valuable bandwidth on premium updates.  We need to show patience and utilize our data cap for efficient accumulation of updates.

Ugh.  Can we get these updates again in 2021?

Only if a go fundme page is started for Melnyk 

Confident Fan
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Wish I could disagree about the stupid trades but you just can’t they almost never get close to equal value, I might have to go celibate on Senators hockey if this continues 

Jedi Master
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:

We can't afford to waste valuable bandwidth on premium updates.  We need to show patience and utilize our data cap for efficient accumulation of updates.

Ugh.  Can we get these updates again in 2021?

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Whatever he just said, I agree 😜😄😻👿

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

#Unparalleled updates are still a few years away.

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

I’m just tuning in so it’s all my fault.

1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.