Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 53 - Sens @ Leafs - Wed Feb 6th, 7:30pm

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: Game 53 - Sens @ Leafs - Wed Feb 6th, 7:30pm

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

You cannot fear the cats TJ. They stop you from achieving your maximum potential of cynicism.

Awesomeness 😂😂🤣

Alumni
Date:

You cannot fear the cats TJ. They stop you from achieving your maximum potential of cynicism.

Alumni
Date:

Sens had won 6 of 7 at the ACC (or whatever it is called these days). I was hoping it was going to be our Temple of Syrinx.

Confident Fan
Date:

I was going to pick Toronto and Hyman but Russell’s terroristic threats w those cats 🐈 made me not

Alumni
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:

I'm looking forward to seeing how many magic beans we acquire at the trade deadline. 

I guess we’ll just roll the bones. 

Alumni
Date:

I'm looking forward to seeing how many magic beans we acquire at the trade deadline. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Well, it was better than we hoped for. That’s as much as we can hope for these days.

True that

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

If Euge is planning on spending close to the cap, the question is simple: on whom shall it be spent?

Guess we'll just have to tune into a Toronto radio station and listen to one of his weekly radio interviews he does. Sure he'll tell them before he tells us here in Ottawa.

Funny and true

Alumni
Date:

Well, it was better than we hoped for. That’s as much as we can hope for these days.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

If Euge is planning on spending close to the cap, the question is simple: on whom shall it be spent?

Guess we'll just have to tune into a Toronto radio station and listen to one of his weekly radio interviews he does. Sure he'll tell them before he tells us here in Ottawa.

Alumni
Date:

I need a lobby bar. 

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

It's a damn good question.  Clearly he's not planning to spend it on Stone and Duchene, and no UFA in their right mind is going to sign here in 2 years.  Guess Boro might be due for a big raise!

Only if he doesn’t ask any tough questions, that’s the second time tonight they’ve had a wide open net and nothing to show for it

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

It's a damn good question.  Clearly he's not planning to spend it on Stone and Duchene, and no UFA in their right mind is going to sign here in 2 years.  Guess Boro might be due for a big raise!

And he didn’t say “league cap”. likely internal cap. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

define close?

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

yeah, that was too good to last.

premature unparallelednous

😂😂😂😂

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Muff, not cap.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

If you suffer from premature unparallelednous, see your doctor. Or your bartender. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

yeah, that was too good to last.

premature unparallelednous

1 2 310  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.