Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 47 - Avs @ Sens - Wed Jan 16th, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 47 - Avs @ Sens - Wed Jan 16th, 7:00pm

SensKat wrote:

I mean, I'll take it because it's a weird call in our favour for a change, but....

Must be some lube was about to expire.  Needed to use it up.

Confident Fan
Date:

OMG 😮
WTF 😝

If that happened to the Senators I’d be livid.

Jedi Master
Date:

I mean, I'll take it because it's a weird call in our favour for a change, but....

Alumni
Date:

... I couldn't see that

Jedi Master
Date:

The net was off? Really?

Alumni
Date:

Didn't we already have McKenna as a backup. Also... why did this get called back lol

Jedi Master
Date:

what the heck are they looking at?

Confident Fan
Date:

That’s a terrible goal to give up, get on the post and block that

Jedi Master
Date:

Sigh.....

Jedi Master
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

I'm really curious why the Sens have two scouts at the Philly game and one at the Philly affiliate AHL team.

Maybe a landing spot for Anderson in Philly? And possibly Dzingel to Boston?

They're scouting McKenna as a possible backup

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I have no hope that Dzingel will be here after the deadline

If this was a cap team I wouldn't mind him getting signed.  But since we're not and he is rumored to want to go back to the US, I'm ok selling high on him.

Sharks need another piece, get er done Wilson!!!

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Yeah, no.... signing Stone doesn't mean we will be ok with them trading away Duchene

If Duchene leaves it means you gave up Turris and a top 5 pick this year.  Or a top 5 pick this year and all the stuff Nashville gave to Colorado for getting Turris.  Either way it’s a huge awful mess.  They will have to make a real good haul at deadline to salvage this.

I wonder how many players signing new contracts with other teams will have Ottawa on their no trade list. 

All of them

LOL 😝 

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

So Tkachuk Stone and Dzingoal score, how many are here after the deadline?

I forgot Duchene 😂😎😂

Alumni
Date:

I'm really curious why the Sens have two scouts at the Philly game and one at the Philly affiliate AHL team.

Maybe a landing spot for Anderson in Philly? And possibly Dzingel to Boston?

Jedi Master
Date:

Duchene!!!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

I have no hope that Dzingel will be here after the deadline

If this was a cap team I wouldn't mind him getting signed.  But since we're not and he is rumored to want to go back to the US, I'm ok selling high on him.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Yeah, no.... signing Stone doesn't mean we will be ok with them trading away Duchene

If Duchene leaves it means you gave up Turris and a top 5 pick this year.  Or a top 5 pick this year and all the stuff Nashville gave to Colorado for getting Turris.  Either way it’s a huge awful mess.  They will have to make a real good haul at deadline to salvage this.

The trade will all come down to the pick I think.  In the end Girard is probably a #4D and Kamenev/Bowers bottom 6 depth players.

Even with Dorion has found some magic in deadline deals (when selling), so I have faith that something decent should be coming back.  Gamble on future unprotected first rounders.

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I always thought we gave up Turris to free cap space to sign Karlsson. So I have no idea qhat this club does or why. If we manage to sign Duchene I'm going to buy his jersey.

matt-duchene-shrug.jpg

Alumni
Date:

I always thought we gave up Turris to free cap space to sign Karlsson. So I have no idea qhat this club does or why. If we manage to sign Duchene I'm going to buy his jersey.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I wonder how many players signing new contracts with other teams will have Ottawa on their no trade list. 

All of them

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.