Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Aimee Deziel

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
Aimee Deziel

There were a few things she said that struck me as naive for a sports marketing person. Many people think sports marketing is the same as marketing another product, but it is different.

I think she was answering my question about having the fans buy into the players, and then they went to the coming home video - and when I saw it I was quite let down. The way I would have done it is follow Stone and Tkachuk to Stone's house.. then the news "Little Pierre said I could get a place" Stone "Great. That's great. Been great having you here." Then show Stone packing Tkachuk's bags, and bringing them to his SUV.

Alumni
Date:

Did anyone become more turned off as a fan based on the CMO's responses??? I can think of many examples but in general her lack of listening skills is disturbing. In particular her response to Pan's question re: gifting tickets to season ticket holders. You don't have to take them???? How about you say hey we realize extra tickets may not be the best option for you but we still would like to reward you for your loyal business; how about free booze/meals for a game or exclusive meet n greet... Or something??? I'm sorry but I have no confidence in this person leading the marketing of this organization

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.