Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 32 - Sens @ Preds - Tuesday Dec 11, 8:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 32 - Sens @ Preds - Tuesday Dec 11, 8:00pm

It seems that second goal gave the Sens some drive and desperation. Need more of that.

Jedi Master
Date:

I'm supposed to be making cookies tonight. The timing of this game is throwing my schedule off!

Confident Fan
Date:

Oh oh someone predicted Ellis GWG

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

sigh...

With the way ice tilted just a matter of stinking time

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

The salary Cap is supposed to be around 80M next season and I think the players and owners split income 50/50 or very close to that. That means Meldink gets something close to 80M doesn’t it? I realize he has expenses like team travel, uniforms, food and paying coaches etc. What does he do w all this revenue and the revenue that isn’t shared with everyone? He should be making money....or let me know if I’m wrong

He spends it  on Livers. 

And a nice Chianti?

Ppffftttt pppfffffttt pppfffftttt! 

lol, I knew you’d catch that 

Jedi Master
Date:

sigh...

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

The salary Cap is supposed to be around 80M next season and I think the players and owners split income 50/50 or very close to that. That means Meldink gets something close to 80M doesn’t it? I realize he has expenses like team travel, uniforms, food and paying coaches etc. What does he do w all this revenue and the revenue that isn’t shared with everyone? He should be making money....or let me know if I’m wrong

The salary cap is just the maximum that the club can spend on salaries.  The cap number is set using a calculation (don't know it off the top of my head) based on HRR (Hockey Related Revenue).  Owners can choose to spend anywhere between the cap floor and the cap, but their actual revenue is dependent on things like ticket sales, merchandise, etc.

Thx, I know in the NFL and NBA they split revenue which is almost all National TV Revenue so if the cap is say 180M which it will be in NFL next year the owner of each team gets an 180M payout

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

He spends it  on Livers. 

And a nice Chianti?

Ppffftttt pppfffffttt pppfffftttt! 

Alumni
Date:

Davidson competes with Robillard for the hearing aid market.

Alumni
Date:

panic at the back wrote:

So getting to listen to the game on Centre Ice, and watch the Caps abuse Detroit.

Also, have NHL Network on, so that's something.

One of the Sens sponsors is Davidson Hearing Aid Center - which is pretty cool that my "cousin" does enough biz to sponsor the Sens radio. Or are a lot of people deaf in Ottawa (playing Rush too loud), or is the love of the Sens so low that a modest family business can appear big time in Ottawa?

I’m more is a Robillard Hearing Ctr guy, myself.  

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

He spends it  on Livers. 

And a nice Chianti?

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

The salary cap is just the maximum that the club can spend on salaries.  The cap number is set using a calculation (don't know it off the top of my head) based on HRR (Hockey Related Revenue).  Owners can choose to spend anywhere between the cap floor and the cap, but their actual revenue is dependent on things like ticket sales, merchandise, etc.

Alumni
Date:

So getting to listen to the game on Centre Ice, and watch the Caps abuse Detroit.

Also, have NHL Network on, so that's something.

One of the Sens sponsors is Davidson Hearing Aid Center - which is pretty cool that my "cousin" does enough biz to sponsor the Sens radio. Or are a lot of people deaf in Ottawa (playing Rush too loud), or is the love of the Sens so low that a modest family business can appear big time in Ottawa?

Alumni
Date:

Damn ice is tilted again. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

He spends it  on Livers. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Careful Shanghai — the orange cat is a bit of a devil-possessed thing. She does like to climb up on my shoulders and snuggle into the hood on my jacket though.

Don’t listen to him. She's a very calm and problem free cat. Never had an issue with her. 

You'll be picking up, I assume?

Alumni
Date:

Careful Shanghai — the orange cat is a bit of a devil-possessed thing. She does like to climb up on my shoulders and snuggle into the hood on my jacket though.

Alumni
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
Russell wrote:

Btw, order now to get your cat delivered before x-mas. 

What colour? I like orange cats. 

Oh baby, do I have a cat for you!

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Brucie is not very good at math.... "They are 8-6-3 when they score first, so that's good news for them." Um. Sorry Brucie, that's actually a losing record.

For this version of Sens that’s a good record 🤦‍♂️😂

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.