Remember Me  

Topic: Game 24 - Sens @ Rangers - Mon Nov 26, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 24 - Sens @ Rangers - Mon Nov 26, 7:00pm

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Senior and I were talking about the D the other night, between attacks from the grandson. In minor hockey, one of the first things they taught you was you don't go behind the net if your partner is already there. Always have at least 1 d in front of the net. So it amazes me that players can rise to the level of the NHL and still make that mistake. The Sens do it constantly. Not sure how you explain that. 

Coaching?

one would think by the time they reached the NHL, they wouldn't need to be told that anymore.  

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Twitter was about to blast off if Pyatt had scored there

the silly thing is how many of sens twitter WANT Pyatt to fail, thus the Sens lose. So they can say they were right? 

People are stupid. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Senior and I were talking about the D the other night, between attacks from the grandson. In minor hockey, one of the first things they taught you was you don't go behind the net if your partner is already there. Always have at least 1 d in front of the net. So it amazes me that players can rise to the level of the NHL and still make that mistake. The Sens do it constantly. Not sure how you explain that. 

Coaching?

Confident Fan
Date:

Twitter was about to blast off if Pyatt had scored there

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Melnyk needs another partner? Any insane men or women out there w a billion dollars who would work with this guy?

I know of one insane guy in the US that might be interested, but his wealth remains a matter of speculation. 

Pretty sure he would be all over it if they just tell him it lets him buy 24 Senators....

Touché

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

*circus music*

Jedi Master
Date:

holy crap!!

Alumni
Date:

LOL. what a mess.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Melnyk needs another partner? Any insane men or women out there w a billion dollars who would work with this guy?

I know of one insane guy in the US that might be interested, but his wealth remains a matter of speculation. 

Pretty sure he would be all over it if they just tell him it lets him buy 24 Senators....

"Can I pay in Rubles? "

Alumni
Date:

Yeah I can't believe he hit the post.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

HEY YOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! 

Alumni
Date:

Can you imagine the tweets that would come from the games?

Alumni
Date:

ah, man! So close for White! freaking nice play. 

Alumni
Date:

😂😂😂

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

The juniioorrsss. My second Christmas.

TWS got arrested for.

Alumni
Date:

I think Johnson mentioned in the 1st that the Sens players don't trust each other and I think that's part of why the D and PK is such a mess.

Alumni
Date:

The juniioorrsss. My second Christmas.

«First  <  1 2 3 4 57  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.