Twss

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

well done Boro

Twss

Jedi Master
Date:

I just realized that I really need someone to score here....

Alumni
Date:

panic at the back wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Omg smoked turkey legs are amazing. I can never find it up here I would devour one. Also the anthem singer in Calgary is so... Calgary. Did I hear Chabot with a shortie?

Wrap them in bacon and you will think you are in heaven. 

twss

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Stone needed to bury that

Twss

Confident Fan
Date:

Stone needed to bury that

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Omg smoked turkey legs are amazing. I can never find it up here I would devour one. Also the anthem singer in Calgary is so... Calgary. Did I hear Chabot with a shortie?

Wrap them in bacon and you will think you are in heaven. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Hahahaha...... George Canyon.  Yep, nothing like reinforcing stereotypes.

And yes!

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
panic at the back wrote:
senior wrote:

Watching my neihbour out there snow blowing his driveway. According to weather channel it's minus 27 with the wind chill. I'm sure he could have waited until tomorrow to do that.

It was in the 40's down here.  Sunny and really nice.

Also, we had smoked turkey for pre-Thanksgiving.  Just on buns or french bread, still awesome. 

40's sounds a bit chilly for this time of the year down there. I'm still turkeyed out from our Thanksgiving. Might be ready for more turkey by Christmas.

It was in the 30's a couple of days back. 

We'll have Italian Thanksgiving tomorrow - meatballs, canneloni, manicotti, and other awesome food.

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Yeah I'm ok with paying Duchene and Stone. We're not paying anyone else except BFR so why not lol. They make the Sens worth watching.

Agree Spezz, a billion percent 

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:

So there are reports that Duchene's camp are looking for between 8 to 9 million for a minimum of 5 years. I would guess that Stone will be looking for a similar deal.

Both at 42.5M for 5 years is fair, Steph Curry of GoldenState makes 40 for 1 season 

Can't see Meldick putting out that kind of money. Would not be surprised to see one of them go.

Then the Meldick BETTER trade the one they ain’t keeping 

Jedi Master
Date:

Chabot with a shorty!

Jedi Master
Date:

well done Boro

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

14 in Calgary? Blah. It's supposed to go up to -2 tomorrow but I'll believe it when I feel it.

Chinooks are wonderful things.  Supposed to cool down again for a few days over the weekend, and then back up mid-week.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

panic at the back wrote:
senior wrote:

Watching my neihbour out there snow blowing his driveway. According to weather channel it's minus 27 with the wind chill. I'm sure he could have waited until tomorrow to do that.

It was in the 40's down here.  Sunny and really nice.

Also, we had smoked turkey for pre-Thanksgiving.  Just on buns or french bread, still awesome. 

40's sounds a bit chilly for this time of the year down there. I'm still turkeyed out from our Thanksgiving. Might be ready for more turkey by Christmas.

Alumni
Date:

14 in Calgary? Blah. It's supposed to go up to -2 tomorrow but I'll believe it when I feel it.

Alumni
Date:

Yeah I'm ok with paying Duchene and Stone. We're not paying anyone else except BFR so why not lol. They make the Sens worth watching.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:

So there are reports that Duchene's camp are looking for between 8 to 9 million for a minimum of 5 years. I would guess that Stone will be looking for a similar deal.

Both at 42.5M for 5 years is fair, Steph Curry of GoldenState makes 40 for 1 season 

Can't see Meldick putting out that kind of money. Would not be surprised to see one of them go.

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

huh.... it was 14 and sunny here today.

I hope you got sun stroke.

Sunrise from my balcony this morning....

Attachments

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.