Members Login
 

Topic: Game 9 - Sens @ Colorado Oct 26, 9:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 8386
Date:
RE: Game 9 - Sens @ Colorado Oct 26, 9:00pm
Permalink  
 

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

I still don’t know why we called him Stooli. Seriously.


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JalWHhGpzPM


 Lmao! Holy crap! I forgot all about that! I can't believe it’s still there. 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 8386
Date:
Permalink  
 
Kardinal wrote:

Last two games have been against the two best lines in hockey. Been a major problem for the Sens. With more than a single day off before this game, why weren't they in town earlier to get acclimated?


 I always wonder why road teams don’t have oxygen on th bench in Denver, like football teams do. 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 7343
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:

I still don’t know why we called him Stooli. Seriously.


 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JalWHhGpzPM



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 12098
Date:
Permalink  
 
Kardinal wrote:

Last two games have been against the two best lines in hockey. Been a major problem for the Sens. With more than a single day off before this game, why weren't they in town earlier to get acclimated?


 $$$$$



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 2058
Date:
Permalink  
 
Last two games have been against the two best lines in hockey. Been a major problem for the Sens. With more than a single day off before this game, why weren't they in town earlier to get acclimated?

Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 12098
Date:
Permalink  
 
yikes.....

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 8386
Date:
Permalink  
 

Holy crap. They’re unstoppable. 



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 12098
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:

I still don’t know why we called him Stooli. Seriously.


 lol.  To be honest, I don't know if there was a reason behind the name either... He was Stooli long before I met him. 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 8386
Date:
Permalink  
 

Time for a nice, light beer. 



Attachments
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 8386
Date:
Permalink  
 

I still don’t know why we called him Stooli. Seriously.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 2058
Date:
Permalink  
 
Crap on a cracker. This just in: that line is pretty good.

Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 12098
Date:
Permalink  
 
oh boy

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 8386
Date:
Permalink  
 

Sens look like they might be playing a mile above sea level. 



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 12098
Date:
Permalink  
 
WOW Andy

Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 12098
Date:
Permalink  
 
SNES!!!

Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 12098
Date:
Permalink  
 
Zmith not returning tonight.... "facial injury"

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 7343
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

I have those same socks Senior...two pair!


 I might still have a pair, as well. 


 Wait, those are the socks I was wearing during the infamous Rogers tv incident. 


 lol, I did say I was an old timer from season 1 of the underground earlier in the thread.  Even listed to Talking Canadian


 pfft, yeah, but did you know what a St00li was before the underground?


 I'm still not sure.  It's some kind of time keeper right?



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 12098
Date:
Permalink  
 

bah



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 12098
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

I have those same socks Senior...two pair!


 I might still have a pair, as well. 


 Wait, those are the socks I was wearing during the infamous Rogers tv incident. 


 lol, I did say I was an old timer from season 1 of the underground earlier in the thread.  Even listed to Talking Canadian


 pfft, yeah, but did you know what a St00li was before the underground?



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 5078
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

I have those same socks Senior...two pair!


 I might still have a pair, as well. 


 are those the ones you wore on Rogers 22 that one time?


 And I looked awesome!


 Think it might have had something to do with the end of your TV career.



 
«First  <  1 2 3 49  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.