Topic: 2017-2018 playoffs thread

Post Info
Pie Connoisseur
Date:
RE: 2017-2018 playoffs thread

Bruins suck!

Alumni
Date:

You're in Nashville now TJ? You're travelling all over. I also liked seeing Hamburglar with some success. Just saw Caps win in OT... again. Now that I don't have a team to root for I'd like to see Obir finally have some success too.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

I was in Nashville last night and watched the Hamburglar on TV here and the people in the bar/restaurant weren’t happy with him or their team. Feel good for him myself he left us with some good memories

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Saturday 21st of April 2018 08:30:15 AM

Confident Fan
Date:

I was in Nashville last night and watched the Hamburglar on TV here and the people in the bar/restaurant weren’t happy with him or their team. Feel good for him myself he left us with some good memories

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Saturday 21st of April 2018 08:30:15 AM

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Whoooo second round here we come

At least one Canadian going to next round.

Alumni
Date:

Whoooo second round here we come

Alumni
Date:

Ahhhh the upcoming Leafs elimination day. An important day in this household.

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Thank goodness for Seniors Golf 🏌️‍♀️ Channel or I wouldn’t be able to watch late late nite 🏒 Hockey

In America Golf and Hockey go hand in hand.

They're still playing hockey?

Only in America and the Peg and some other town south of you 

That town south of you is going to be bitterly disappointed soon 😎😂

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Whew that was a crazy game. Now watching the Washington double OT. Wouldn't be surprised if they suspended Morrisey for that cross check on Staal. Tonight was the first night I felt like I did last year watching the games.

Jets gotta finish Wild, Wild are injured all over.

Pens messing w the Sens 2nd 1 pick now, killing the Flyers 

not that it would matter who was in nets for them, but if the flyers went into the playoffs betting on Brian Elliot, serves them right.

lol 😂😂  Putting your season in his hands is not the ticket to success 

Andrew Hammond to start for Avs tomorrow.

I’m too lazy to look this up can this really be true?

Confident Fan
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

This whole "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing with wanting the Bruins to win is starting to wear a bit. Not enough to stop wanting them to demolish the Leafs, but being happy about a Marchand goal is difficult for me. I feel morally corrupted.....a little bit. But I'm handling it. Bacon helps.

hold your nose for 1 more game and we can go back to hating Jeremy Jacobs and Marchands team

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

This whole "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" thing with wanting the Bruins to win is starting to wear a bit. Not enough to stop wanting them to demolish the Leafs, but being happy about a Marchand goal is difficult for me. I feel morally corrupted.....a little bit. But I'm handling it. Bacon helps.

And that's why I'm watching golf tonight.

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Whew that was a crazy game. Now watching the Washington double OT. Wouldn't be surprised if they suspended Morrisey for that cross check on Staal. Tonight was the first night I felt like I did last year watching the games.

not that it would matter who was in nets for them, but if the flyers went into the playoffs betting on Brian Elliot, serves them right.

Andrew Hammond to start for Avs tomorrow.

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Thank goodness for Seniors Golf 🏌️‍♀️ Channel or I wouldn’t be able to watch late late nite 🏒 Hockey

Only in America and the Peg and some other town south of you 

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Bye bye Kings, bye bye Ducks. Flyers disappoint me... not even putting up a decent fight.

if it’s Preds v Jets and Sharks v Knights that’s 2 nasty and fast skating series

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Bye bye Kings, bye bye Ducks. Flyers disappoint me... not even putting up a decent fight.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

«First  <  19 10 11 12 1319  >  Last»  | Page of 19  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.