Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: 2017-2018 playoffs thread

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: 2017-2018 playoffs thread

Haha. Now they'll be forced to recognize Canada's one remaining team: Pittsburgh

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Happy Leafs elimination day!

They haven’t won a Playoff Series in at least a decade have they?  I hate to think last time they did was vs Ottawa probably 

Alumni
Date:

Happy Leafs elimination day!

Alumni
Date:

Lol yeah that was a sad 3rd Leafs. Couple of bad goals too

Confident Fan
Date:

I’d say giving up 4 Goals in a deciding 3rd period is an epic meltdown

Confident Fan
Date:

Babkook isn’t a genius after all

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

It's OK. They have plenty of time to melt down in the 3rd. I hate to say it though but it's been kind of exciting. That short-handed goal was pretty slick.

have to hand it to you, you called this meltdown 😎😂😎😂

Alumni
Date:

It's OK. They have plenty of time to melt down in the 3rd. I hate to say it though but it's been kind of exciting. That short-handed goal was pretty slick.

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Well now Washington will be on CBC cause of the Pens. Lol Winnipeg is coming to CBC too and I wonder if it's because they're sure Toronto will lose tonight 🤣

They ain't losing after 2 periods, come on you stupid Bruins

Alumni
Date:

Well now Washington will be on CBC cause of the Pens. Lol Winnipeg is coming to CBC too and I wonder if it's because they're sure Toronto will lose tonight 🤣

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

i can't find the washington game anywhere. the leafs seem to have commandeered every single channel

It was on the financial network here CNBC.  NBC making NHL pay for not going to the Olympics?

It wasn't on any of the channels that is was listed on but I did find it on the Aquarium Channel.

that's funny

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

i can't find the washington game anywhere. the leafs seem to have commandeered every single channel

It was on the financial network here CNBC.  NBC making NHL pay for not going to the Olympics?

It wasn't on any of the channels that is was listed on but I did find it on the Aquarium Channel.

ok, but seriously, it wasn't on any of the channels it was listed on but I did find it on ch 502, which was listed as the leafs and bruins. Almost like rogers didn't want anyone to find it. But, that couldn't be. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

I'm in Calgary this week with limited access to watch the games... anything exciting tonight?

The Leafs edged the Bruins they had an empty net goal 3-1, Caps get the Pens.  Agree w Spezz eliminate those Pens.  Caps just gotta beat Sid once don’t they?!?

Jedi Master
Date:

I'm in Calgary this week with limited access to watch the games... anything exciting tonight?

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

All I want is someone to eliminate those stupid Penguins.

Confident Fan
Date:

Stinky Flyers give up a 2 Goal lead 😢😢😢

Alumni
Date:

Haha. I almost thought it'd be a repeat of 2013 but alas. There's no way Andersen can stop another 42 shots every game.

«First  <  18 9 10 11 1219  >  Last»  | Page of 19  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.