Kat:   Bah, FFS, Ugh, 

Jedi Master
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

make that 3-1

and now Kat will be on edge.. 

no chance we are holding them there.  I've accepted it.

see?

Alumni
Date:

Wow, Carolina just does not finish checks.  

Alumni
Date:

SensDawg wrote:

I am still in disbelief as to what happened to the team that we saw in the beginning of the season that went out west and walked over everyone.  Fast, hard-playing, short-passes, good in their own end.  I couldn't believe it.

6-0-1 after the Sweden trip, didn't get much better after that. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Boucher better not piss off Karlsson, if they can’t get along then Boucher needs to go

Alumni
Date:

I am still in disbelief as to what happened to the team that we saw in the beginning of the season that went out west and walked over everyone.  Fast, hard-playing, short-passes, good in their own end.  I couldn't believe it.

Confident Fan
Date:

Crawford was Bertuzzi’s coach all the way back in the Canucks meltdown days

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
SensDawg wrote:
SensKat wrote:
SensDawg wrote:
SensKat wrote:
SensDawg wrote:

Absolute s-show in their own end.  No one knows what their doing in the d-zone, neutral zone is like an open skate at the local rink...

Good news is Wolanin and Sexton look they might be players.

but, but... The System!

yeah... it's over, the system has been hacked

It's because of the system I think we lost the East Final - we'd put pressure on the flightless birds, score, and retreat back into the "system" instead of continuing to attack them (with the exception of the game we chased Fleury out of the net/series).

Absolutely agree.  That series was ours for the taking, but Boucher is completely unable to adapt to different games, which is why he has a 1 season shelf-life. 

If Boucher gets canned, who's available to step in?  I don't think Dorion will fire him, not in the off-season anyway... I think he'll give him another 20 games to start and when the team is .500 THEN he'll fire him and hope for the best.  Have we seen this movie before?

lots of rumbling around giving Crawford a shot

I sense a Paul McLean situation there where he begins barking at EK (in a contract year no less) and EK says to himself, eff this, I'm taking my talents elsewhere.  Problem is the coach in the minors is not someone who can be brought up either... 

So, either Dorion sticks it out with Boucher on the condition that Boucher tweaks the system up a bit.

Jedi Master
Date:

SensDawg wrote:
SensKat wrote:
SensDawg wrote:
SensKat wrote:
SensDawg wrote:

Absolute s-show in their own end.  No one knows what their doing in the d-zone, neutral zone is like an open skate at the local rink...

but, but... The System!

It's because of the system I think we lost the East Final - we'd put pressure on the flightless birds, score, and retreat back into the "system" instead of continuing to attack them (with the exception of the game we chased Fleury out of the net/series).

Absolutely agree.  That series was ours for the taking, but Boucher is completely unable to adapt to different games, which is why he has a 1 season shelf-life. 

If Boucher gets canned, who's available to step in?  I don't think Dorion will fire him, not in the off-season anyway... I think he'll give him another 20 games to start and when the team is .500 THEN he'll fire him and hope for the best.  Have we seen this movie before?

lots of rumbling around giving Crawford a shot

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
SensDawg wrote:
SensKat wrote:
SensDawg wrote:

but, but... The System!

Seems like a Sens' trend.

New coach, players buy in , great 1st season. High hopes for 2nd season and I've got some free time in the spring. 

It's what happens when you consistently hire the cheapest coach you can

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
SensDawg wrote:
SensKat wrote:
SensDawg wrote:

but, but... The System!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
SensDawg wrote:
SensKat wrote:
SensDawg wrote:

but, but... The System!

Seems like a Sens' trend.

New coach, players buy in , great 1st season. High hopes for 2nd season and I've got some free time in the spring. 

Jedi Master
Date:

SensDawg wrote:
SensKat wrote:
SensDawg wrote:

but, but... The System!

Confident Fan
Date:

SPORTCHEK

Confident Fan
Date:

SensDawg wrote:
SensKat wrote:
SensDawg wrote:

but, but... The System!

hacked, I like that 😂

Alumni
Date:

Sexton looks alot like his dad. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Heeyyy did anyone see the Jets clinched a playoff spot last night? ........ ...... *crickets*

I'll totally cheer for the Jets come playoff time!  I have no reason to hate them at this point, so why not?

There is 1 team we all have pull against and that’s the pukes 🤢 

Melnyk luck is Pukes win the Cup and Sens get 9th or 10th pick and delay that pick and end up with 31st pick Overall, does Ottawa even have a 2nd round pick?

you're forgetting about another team we all have to root against. 

The Laffs don’t have a direct bearing on our draft picks but oh yeah Boston v Toronto is going to be good and I have to hold my nose and pull for JeremyJacobs Bruins 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
SensDawg wrote:

but, but... The System!

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Heeyyy did anyone see the Jets clinched a playoff spot last night? ........ ...... *crickets*

I'll totally cheer for the Jets come playoff time!  I have no reason to hate them at this point, so why not?

There is 1 team we all have pull against and that’s the pukes 🤢 

Melnyk luck is Pukes win the Cup and Sens get 9th or 10th pick and delay that pick and end up with 31st pick Overall, does Ottawa even have a 2nd round pick?

you're forgetting about another team we all have to root against. 

Jedi Master
Date:

SensDawg wrote:

but, but... The System!

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.