Finally a guy scores who will be a huge part of next seasons revival

Jedi Master
Date:

holy hell

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

So we allow a hat trick to one of the lightning.... and we are still winning

By 2 even, that's maybe never happened to Ottawa even back in the Hossa Havlat Chara days

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

...repost of what ever that is doing the Pan pose

Confident Fan
Date:

JT Miller, is he that good? Or is this another Duclair and he just scores on Ottawa

Jedi Master
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Man if that's a hold when a team is on the PK then officials miss a lot of extra penalties or just ignore them.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Hoff! I mean.... yay! But.... I don't get it.

66949050_0tD3WnkML7lVUGuGymIDy3F9qoa_GiI

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

What is Cooper doing? Vasilevsky has publicly stated he is tired and he is overworked, and he’s still in the net? 1st round exit coming up.

They gotta be close to sewing up the #1 seed in the division, he needs to rest him for sure.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

My first thought was a dead cat bounce, but some on here may be a bit sensitive to that saying.  So I won't say it

Alumni
Date:

What is Cooper doing? Vasilevsky has publicly stated he is tired and he is overworked, and he’s still in the net? 1st round exit coming up.

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

I need a place to stay. Who's got a space room?

all of my space rooms have cats in them.

Alumni
Date:

The sens right now:

9CE99A12-FCB4-41BC-9402-7A2EBDB4A358.png

Attachments
Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

He’s normally not upside down. 

Alumni
Date:

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

March 29, 2015 in the midst of the Hamburglar run the Sens lose a crucial game at home to the Florida Panthers, putting the playoffs in doubt. April 2, 2015 the Sens pull off a major upset over the Lightning and keep their hopes alive.

Fast forward to OppositeLand 2018:

Inexplicably beat a red hot Florida team on the road, crucially damaging the chances of a top 3 pick. Followed by a visit to the best team in the league Lightning...

4-2 Lightning, keeping the 2018 dream alive.
GWG: that Point guy

Last year the draft winner was slotted for 5 and the other 2 were slotted at like 10 and 13 for the top 3 picks.  Vancouver who has legit sucked and not tanking have been at 2nd and 3rd yet ended up at 5 both years.   Top 3 or whatever everything is just dumb luck when it comes to this lottery 

All you can do is hope for the best odds. Then tanks away! 

Chicago, Detroit, or Edmonton are going to win it anyways.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

March 29, 2015 in the midst of the Hamburglar run the Sens lose a crucial game at home to the Florida Panthers, putting the playoffs in doubt. April 2, 2015 the Sens pull off a major upset over the Lightning and keep their hopes alive.

Inexplicably beat a red hot Florida team on the road, crucially damaging the chances of a top 3 pick. Followed by a visit to the best team in the league Lightning...

Last year the draft winner was slotted for 5 and the other 2 were slotted at like 10 and 13 for the top 3 picks.  Vancouver who has legit sucked and not tanking have been at 2nd and 3rd yet ended up at 5 both years.   Top 3 or whatever everything is just dumb luck when it comes to this lottery 

All you can do is hope for the best odds. Then tanks away! 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

I think I have this figured out. The other teams are throwing the games to try to keep Ottawa from getting a good draft pick. With no future to look forward to, EK65 will leave and hopefully end up with one of these other teams. That's their master plan!

I know and yet I still hold out hope for overall #1 and Dahlin, color me delusional

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.