tie game

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Lol at first I was like, "what are you talking about?" But then, "ohhh right. Lottery balls." Thanks to the Oilers for wrecking the lottery draft. (Well and *cough* "supposed" cheating by the Lightning and Penguins for Stamkos and Crosby, respectively)

Well to be fair, the league cheated for the Penguins to gift them their savior Crosby after the cancelled season.

Fun fact:  until 2010, the Edmonton Oilers had never had a first overall pick

Out of the 4 they only hit on 1!!!! But that guy was worth it 

I would say they only missed on 1, actually.  Taylor Hall is a star player, look what he's doing in NJ this year, and RNH is finally starting to really come into his own, and comes from what turned out to not be a particularly strong draft year.

There will always be some debate on the Taylor/Tyler selection, but the others were all the consensus #1 picks in their year.

Hall is in NJ so that is a stupid move by organization and RNH is not a difference maker at all.  Seguin is the better player but not by much.  If this was Ottawa who did this w 4 overall 1’s I’d be extremely unhappy w 3 of the 4 picks and subsequent moves 

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Lol at first I was like, "what are you talking about?" But then, "ohhh right. Lottery balls." Thanks to the Oilers for wrecking the lottery draft. (Well and *cough* "supposed" cheating by the Lightning and Penguins for Stamkos and Crosby, respectively)

Well to be fair, the league cheated for the Penguins to gift them their savior Crosby after the cancelled season.

I would say they only missed on 1, actually.  Taylor Hall is a star player, look what he's doing in NJ this year, and RNH is finally starting to really come into his own, and comes from what turned out to not be a particularly strong draft year.

There will always be some debate on the Taylor/Tyler selection, but the others were all the consensus #1 picks in their year.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

1-0 slugs

Fine

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

1-0 slugs

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

4-3 Sens Duchene

this is a true game for jockeying for getting more ping pong balls or whatever they use

I’d almost rather them go on a winning streak and finish 5 or 6.  Win the lottery?  Great keep the pick.  If they get bumped to 8-9, waive the conditions and send the pick to Colorado with next year’s uncertainty with Karlsson.

Good idea 💡 

if they end up 8-9 for sure let the extortion group in Denver have the pick

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Agent I’ve always believed that, that’s one of the huge reasons I hate that team so much.  Plus all the subsequent playoff loses since Ottawa beat them the first time in 2007

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

4-3 Sens Duchene

this is a true game for jockeying for getting more ping pong balls or whatever they use

I’d almost rather them go on a winning streak and finish 5 or 6.  Win the lottery?  Great keep the pick.  If they get bumped to 8-9, waive the conditions and send the pick to Colorado with next year’s uncertainty with Karlsson.

Jedi Master
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Sens NEEED to lose this game, so they'll win.

3-2 sens, stone winner. 

(This is for you, Homer.)

LET THE BALLS FALL WHERE THEY MAY!!!!

lol!!!!

that‘s exactly why I picked the Sens too

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Puck drop

Alumni
Date:

A tip of the hat to the ladies here tonight for International TWSS day. Because I care. 

Jedi Master
Date:

4-2 Buffaslugs, Eichel with the GWG

Alumni
Date:

Sens NEEED to lose this game, so they'll win.

3-2 sens, stone winner. 

(This is for you, Homer.)

LET THE BALLS FALL WHERE THEY MAY!!!!

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.