Remember Me  

Topic: Game 66 - Slugs @ Sens - Thu Mar 8th 7:30pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 66 - Slugs @ Sens - Thu Mar 8th 7:30pm

SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Spezza's epic Montreal goal was where he walked through that one hab D and scored. They interviewed him about it after the game and he mentioned he had been so tired he had just wanted to get off the ice. I believe he giggled :)

That was a goal for the ages

Sheldon souray.

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Spezza's epic Montreal goal was where he walked through that one hab D and scored. They interviewed him about it after the game and he mentioned he had been so tired he had just wanted to get off the ice. I believe he giggled :)

I was a new Sens fan 02-03 season and now barely remember Hossa w Sens.  Since we are on nostalgia how good was he w the Sens and was he a great defender like he became w Chicago?

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Thursday 8th of March 2018 09:15:44 PM

Hoss was amazing.  I was heartbroken when they traded him.  I would have loved to see him on Spezza's wing as he matured.

I agree, would agree a lot more if Heatley hadn’t scored 50 Goals twice for Ottawa.  I still find it hard to believe he did that twice 

Hoss had 40 goals those 2 seasons playing in Atlanta.... I'd be willing to bet he would have hit 50 playing with Spezz and Alfie

Alumni
Date:

@Russell - hey the pp was still dangerous when we had Spezza/Michalek/Alfie

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Was it in??

Your welcome Russell

nope, it fell short. 

I was swimming!

Alumni
Date:

Heatley/Spezza in their prime were the Seguin/Benn on their day.

Jedi Master
Date:

tie game again....

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I was a new Sens fan 02-03 season and now barely remember Hossa w Sens.  Since we are on nostalgia how good was he w the Sens and was he a great defender like he became w Chicago?

Hoss was amazing.  I was heartbroken when they traded him.  I would have loved to see him on Spezza's wing as he matured.

I agree, would agree a lot more if Heatley hadn’t scored 50 Goals twice for Ottawa.  I still find it hard to believe he did that twice 

Plus he had 103 and 105 points in 06 and 07 seasons 

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

If we're being nostalgic I remember when the Ottawa pp was actually dangerous.

You super old bag.

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

tj, Pan needs your help

https://twitter.com/PanofSCU/status/971921441963700226

We are meeting him tomorrow and that’s not explainable.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tj, Pan needs your help

https://twitter.com/PanofSCU/status/971921441963700226

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I had nick named him The Hossanator. Brought a sign to a game once and got on the score board screen. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I had nick named him The Hossanator. Brought a sign to a game once and got on the score board screen. 

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Dzingel w 2 Goals BUT just missed 4 others

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Chabot! Sens take the lead again!

I’m all for Chabot becoming great 

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Was it in??

Your welcome Russell

nope, it fell short. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Was it in??

Your welcome Russell

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by