Date:
RE: Game 66 - Slugs @ Sens - Thu Mar 8th 7:30pm

well someone has a correct score tonight

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

Ryan-Gaborik-Burrows on the 2nd unit. It would be a beautiful tank maneuver but it’s entirely unintentional on Boucher’s part.

I don’t mind White and Chlapik being in Belleville if they were getting prime minutes, but they’re not.

You gotta be kidding me!?!?  I thought that was why White was down there

Twss. 

Sheesh that’s funny

Alumni
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

Ryan-Gaborik-Burrows on the 2nd unit. It would be a beautiful tank maneuver but it’s entirely unintentional on Boucher’s part.

I don’t mind White and Chlapik being in Belleville if they were getting prime minutes, but they’re not.

You gotta be kidding why the hell not?!?!?  I thought that was why White was down there

Kleinendorst.  Fringe AHL vets are his go to guys which is absolutely the worst approach with a sub-.400 team.

Worst approach period for an ahl team.  

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:

Russell, do you remember this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04Dp_RyLswE

I swear to god that happened right after we made “the bet”. He went on the hottest streak of his career right there and then.  

Campoli Ruutu and Kuba oh what sour memories 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

You gotta be kidding me!?!?  I thought that was why White was down there

Twss. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

You gotta be kidding why the hell not?!?!?  I thought that was why White was down there

Kleinendorst.  Fringe AHL vets are his go to guys which is absolutely the worst approach with a sub-.400 team.

Sounds familiar for some reason...

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Spezza's epic Montreal goal was where he walked through that one hab D and scored. They interviewed him about it after the game and he mentioned he had been so tired he had just wanted to get off the ice. I believe he giggled :)

That was a goal for the ages

Sheldon souray.

That’s impressive 

Twss 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Spezza's epic Montreal goal was where he walked through that one hab D and scored. They interviewed him about it after the game and he mentioned he had been so tired he had just wanted to get off the ice. I believe he giggled :)

Sheldon souray.

That’s impressive 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

I swear to god that happened right after we made “the bet”. He went on the hottest streak of his career right there and then.  

Alumni
Date:

I don’t mind Wite and Chlapik being in Belleville if they were getting prime minutes, but they’re not.

-- Edited by Agent Orange on Thursday 8th of March 2018 09:47:40 PM

Alumni
Date:

OOOOWWWWWWWWW! He took it in the Karl sons......

Alumni
Date:

I'm not old I'm just not young 😆

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

When's the last time Russell said AYKM !

When senior made me pay his bar bill. Or pie bill. I forget. 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Sheldon souray.

I was at that game with the wife. I knew he was going to dangle him before it happened. I told her, “watch This”. 

Alumni
Date:

When's the last time Russell said AYKM !

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

@Russell - hey the pp was still dangerous when we had Spezza/Michalek/Alfie

You less old bag!

Alumni
Date:

Hahahaha yeessss that was it.

«First  <  1 2 3 46  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.