Topic: Game 62 - Sens @ Caps - Tues Feb 27, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 62 - Sens @ Caps - Tues Feb 27, 7:00pm

I'm switching back and forth with the Jets. 😒

Alumni
Date:

if nothing else. we get to watch erik for another 20 games.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

The way this game has started I don’t feel confident in any 6-1 Win for Caps. Sens look energized

Meh, give it 5 minutes.

twss

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

It makes me physically stressed thinking about this team and its problems. If not for this forum I'd have no outlet for any of it at all

I'll admit to having had a few panicked moments when Pan and Canuck were both talking about stopping following the Sens....  if this forum shuts down, who will we all watch the games with?  confuse

Jedi Master
Date:

Boro not returning - neck strain. No kidding.

Alumni
Date:

It makes me physically stressed thinking about this team and its problems. If not for this forum I'd have no outlet for any of it at all

Jedi Master
Date:

Hoff gets them on the board

Jedi Master
Date:

sigh.... 2nd period here we come

Jedi Master
Date:

Hey, it's Jimmy O!

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Question for you all:

On the trade deadline coverage yesterday, one of the guys on TSN said that going forward it's now up to the players to bring the fans back to the arena in Ottawa.

Do you guys agree with that? If the team were to go on a crazy, Hamburgler-like run for the rest of this season, would the fans come back, despite the issues with the owner and management?

I think a many fans are in a wait an see mode.  Especially depending on developments this summer. 

So far anyway, the worst of the vitriol has calmed down since yesterday.... but I think there is a sense of detachment with the team that I've certainly never seen before.

I am curious though about how many people would hold fast to their vows of not spending another penny on this team if they suddenly won the next 20 in a row.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Question for you all:

On the trade deadline coverage yesterday, one of the guys on TSN said that going forward it's now up to the players to bring the fans back to the arena in Ottawa.

Do you guys agree with that? If the team were to go on a crazy, Hamburgler-like run for the rest of this season, would the fans come back, despite the issues with the owner and management?

I think a many fans are in a wait an see mode.  Especially depending on developments this summer. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Bah. Well, had to see that coming.

Jedi Master
Date:

Question for you all:

Jedi Master
Date:

Boy, we sure needed that reminder about Ovie's first game against us this season.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

The way this game has started I don’t feel confident in any 6-1 Win for Caps. Sens look energized

Meh, give it 5 minutes.

That fight took care of it, I‘ve already started not liking NFL like I used to because of the horrid head injuries and suicides.  There has also been guys kill themselves in hockey because of head trauma and we STILL get this stuff

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Well Boro just got his ass handed to him.

Spoke too ******* SOON!!! Dammit w a concussion history Boro CANT do that anymore.  His teammates NEED to realize this too.  This is his career and maybe his quality of life.  Fighting in an era of head injuries is criminal 

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Meh, give it 5 minutes.

Confident Fan
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Well Boro just got his ass handed to him.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Puck drop

Pop, thinking. 

lol.  That's gonna be a thing now, isn't it?

should make it its own thread

«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.