Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 59 - Sens @ Hawks - Wed Feb 21, 8:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 59 - Sens @ Hawks - Wed Feb 21, 8:00pm

You know... to be somewhat fair to Melnyk I wouldn't want all my cap taken by 1 or 2 players (see Edmonton). At the same time.. I don't know. I'm starting to resign myself to this and it's depressing.

Confident Fan
Date:

Sens actually outplayed the Hawks

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Bob MacKenzie says its about 50/50 Karlsson could be traded by Monday. I have no idea if anything is going to happen but i do know this is fantastic news for our talk radio business.
From DeanBrown on Twitter

Now that Melnyk has went this far do any of you now think there’s anyway Karlsson resigns with Ottawa unless there’s an Ownership change?   If it’s got to this he’s either traded now or in the summer don’t you believe?  

It's like we are busily watching someone set up a complicated domino pattern.  Which one will fall first?

If EK goes, no way Duchene re-signs next year.

“But look at all the young guys and prospects and cap space we’ll have!!!”  Eugene Melnyk 

Do Stone and Hoffman say screw this and go elsewhere as well.

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Eff heart and soul guys. Lol.

I agree ☝️ 

heart and soul guys get u lottery picks and empty seats 

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Bob MacKenzie says its about 50/50 Karlsson could be traded by Monday. I have no idea if anything is going to happen but i do know this is fantastic news for our talk radio business.

Now that Melnyk has went this far do any of you now think there’s anyway Karlsson resigns with Ottawa unless there’s an Ownership change?   If it’s got to this he’s either traded now or in the summer don’t you believe?  

It's like we are busily watching someone set up a complicated domino pattern.  Which one will fall first?

“But look at all the young guys and prospects and cap space we’ll have!!!”  Eugene Melnyk 

Alumni
Date:

Eff heart and soul guys. Lol.

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

I have to say that I have pretty much lost faith in the Sens organization to get things turned around. I think Boucher is gone at the end of the year. Dorion has not done anything to impress me. And well Melnyk, no comment necessary.

LIKE!!!!

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I don't even know if they trade Karlsson. Karlsson took us to the Cup finals with two fractures in his foot. How do you replace that?

"Heart & Soul guys"

"play as a team, everyone needs to chip in"

"Believe in each other"

- Guy Boucher

aww

LOL 😂😎😂😎😂

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I don't even know if they trade Karlsson. Karlsson took us to the Cup finals with two fractures in his foot. How do you replace that?

"Heart & Soul guys"

"play as a team, everyone needs to chip in"

"Believe in each other"

- Guy Boucher

aww

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

I have to say that I have pretty much lost faith in the Sens organization to get things turned around. I think Boucher is gone at the end of the year. Dorion has not done anything to impress me. And well Melnyk, no comment necessary.

Jedi Master
Date:

I'll be glued to my tv all day, ready to throw up if needed.

Confident Fan
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Sergachev and Point off Bolts roster plus 1st rounder and other top prospects from them for EK and Bobby Ryan who says No?

matt-duchene-shrug.jpg

Where is his short stick? 

Alumni
Date:

I wpuld never trade Karlsson, but then that's the gamble of prospects right? "Maybe one of them will be almost as good as Karlsson!"

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Sergachev and Point off Bolts roster plus 1st rounder and other top prospects from them for EK and Bobby Ryan who says No?

matt-duchene-shrug.jpg

Alumni
Date:

Its so confusing 

Ping pong! 

Confident Fan
Date:

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.