Depends on your definition of "late"

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

Hey everyone, how are things. Just having dinner. Am I late for the game❓

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

I wouldn’t cry if smith got moved for a good return. I’ve grown tired of expecting more from him. 

Your exactly right, plus his huge scoring year came in a garbage time year in a non-playoff year

It does look like a blip now, and not reality. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

If the sens should get lucky and win the lottery, and draft dahlin, then I think there's a very good chance they then trade EK65. With chabot and dahlin, they could live without him, and they’d get a king's ransom for him. 

If Duchene can get the equivalent of 3 Firsts then what would a real superstar bring back?  2 best Dman trophies 🏆 and a Conference Finals.  Duchene did nothing close to that

Top D generally go for more to start with, because they are less common

Unfortunately only 2 teams seem to have the prospects to meet what Dorian would demand and that’s 2 teams in their Division.  Boston and Tampa

another thought about moving EK65 this year is that he hasn’t looked like a guy that can be the difference maker for a team. I’m not sure I would mortgage the future for him right now for a cup run this year. Maybe the return for him would be bigger next year, if he gets his A game back. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

I wouldn’t cry if smith got moved for a good return. I’ve grown tired of expecting more from him. 

Your exactly right, plus his huge scoring year came in a garbage time year in a non-playoff year

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

If the sens should get lucky and win the lottery, and draft dahlin, then I think there's a very good chance they then trade EK65. With chabot and dahlin, they could live without him, and they’d get a king's ransom for him. 

If Duchene can get the equivalent of 3 Firsts then what would a real superstar bring back?  2 best Dman trophies 🏆 and a Conference Finals.  Duchene did nothing close to that

Unfortunately only 2 teams seem to have the prospects to meet what Dorian would demand and that’s 2 teams in their Division.  Boston and Tampa

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Ottawa should be in about the same draft position that Jersey was when they won last June, we can dream 

But the way this season has gone, the ping pong ball machine will catch fire and they’ll cancel the draft. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

So, next year the Sens HAVE to contend for a playoff spot. Kat and Russell and whoever else shows up do u think that this main group can contend? With these Goalies? This Coach? Also u can’t tank cause of an extortion

Tough to answer this until after next Monday, too.  This team could look very different.

DeanBrown was on radio out here in Vancouver on Friday and his main concern was with the Goalies.

Yeah, same thing though. Have they both lost their games? Or is there another reason for their bad play this year? The team certainly won’t go anywhere unless they figure that out, for sure. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Ottawa should be in about the same draft position that Jersey was when they won last June, we can dream 

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

So, next year the Sens HAVE to contend for a playoff spot. Kat and Russell and whoever else shows up do u think that this main group can contend? With these Goalies? This Coach? Also u can’t tank cause of an extortion

Tough to answer this until after next Monday, too.  This team could look very different.

DeanBrown was on radio out here in Vancouver on Friday and his main concern was with the Goalies.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Thing for me is, I don’t think this group of players should be this bad. It’s impossible that every player is having an “off year “ at the same time. So, I feel there is an underlying problem that’s dragging them all down. (Fill in your theories here. ) 

question is, will this problem be fixed before next season? If not, then there’s no reason to expect anything different . 

God, they suck. 

Great insight, thats very troubling.  I hate to read that cause I sure don’t want to buy Center Ice and watch this again 

Alumni
Date:

Jpg!

Jedi Master
Date:

JGP!

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

See that back check by 95, tJ?

I was answering that question, was it good?  He has got to start next year like this when the pressure is back on, everything he’s doing now is in garbage time with out any pressure 

I think it just took him some time to settle in, amidst a disasterous season for Ottawa. Had to be tough, but He looks like his old self now. 

Confident Fan
Date:

If I cared I’d be all over Gaborik

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.