Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 57 - Rangers @ Sens - Sat Feb 17, 2:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 57 - Rangers @ Sens - Sat Feb 17, 2:00pm

This is why everyone needs to wear a full cage.. lol though I've heard hockey players swear it impedes their vision... 😒

Confident Fan
Date:

Looks like it got Brassards cheek

Alumni
Date:

@TJ - yes. 5 out of 5 classless Subbans

Alumni
Date:

Oooowwwwwww

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I feel like the problem is everytime the team doea poorly they go after Melnyk cause they know he's going to blow up. He did the same thing that year we miraculously rode the Hamburglar train to the playoffs then I guess cause it worked out then no one continued pressing him.

Is that the year PK broke Stone‘s wrist?

Alumni
Date:

I feel like the problem is everytime the team doea poorly they go after Melnyk cause they know he's going to blow up. He did the same thing that year we miraculously rode the Hamburglar train to the playoffs then I guess cause it worked out then no one continued pressing him.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I'm very sleepy.... stayed up too late watching the Olympics, and then my cat decided I needed to wake up at 7am.

Somebody tell me a story to keep me awake.

Melnyk is now going to be Owner and CEO of our favorite team,  everyone on Twitter who loves the Senators absolutely hates this.  Puck Daddy Greg Wyshensky formerly of Yahoo called our boy Eugene with out a doubt by far the worst owner in the NHL.   Ain’t this all grand!!

Bright side he didn’t call Eugene the worst CEO in all of the NHL so Kat does any of this bring hope?

lol.  To be fair, he's only been on the job for one day, so he's probably not the worst.... yet

Positives first:  This CEO isn’t going to be fired anytime soon, that’s it on the positive stuff 

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

What did you think of the Olympic Men's game last night? I was pretty tired too but I find with the large ice it's easier for teams like the Czechs to smother up the middle. I felt like they played for a shoot out all game and it was kind of boring.

I didn't watch the whole thing, I was also watching figure skating.  But I feel like a lot of the other teams are playing very differently this year knowing the powerhouse teams don't have their best players this year.

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I don't know... but then again I'm not in Ottawa.

Not 1 person on Twitter who read Garrioch’s column and took the time to comment liked any part of more Melnyk interference 

Jedi Master
Date:

ah crap

Alumni
Date:

What did you think of the Olympic Men's game last night? I was pretty tired too but I find with the large ice it's easier for teams like the Czechs to smother up the middle. I felt like they played for a shoot out all game and it was kind of boring.

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I'm very sleepy.... stayed up too late watching the Olympics, and then my cat decided I needed to wake up at 7am.

Melnyk is now going to be Owner and CEO of our favorite team,  everyone on Twitter who loves the Senators absolutely hates this.  Puck Daddy Greg Wyshensky formerly of Yahoo called our boy Eugene with out a doubt by far the worst owner in the NHL.   Ain’t this all grand!!

Bright side he didn’t call Eugene the worst CEO in all of the NHL so Kat does any of this bring hope?

lol.  To be fair, he's only been on the job for one day, so he's probably not the worst.... yet

Alumni
Date:

I don't know... but then again I'm not in Ottawa.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Gotta ask... what does everyone think of our new CEO?

Confident Fan
Date:

Oduya upping his trade value? Now a 6th?

Jedi Master
Date:

And Oduya scores!

Jedi Master
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Wait a sec.. are those blond highlights I see through Mika's helmet? 😂

ooh, I haven't noticed... now I'll have to look

Real Men, don’t highlite their hair 👴🏻 😂😂😂😂

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Ok.. time for a 'What grinds my gears' - that Fisherman'a Friend commercial that tries to say that back in 'the day' people were tougher about their colds. Actually, I'm pretty sure 'back in the day' people just died... lol.

lol!

Or they "sucked it up" and made everyone else sick too.  Heroes!

That’s so true 

«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.