Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
Homer wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I'm going to solely play devil's advocate and say that if one of my employees/subordinates swore at me and was super defiant I'd probably fire them too. Unfortunately we'll never know the exact conversation or what was said.

True, but since Cyril Leeder was fired on January 25, 2017, Eug has hired Tom Anselmi, who resigned a hear later. 

Jim Little hired on Jan 10th and fired less than two months later.

Comes a point and time that Eug has to look in the mirror to see where the problem is. Who do they think will want to work for him. 

Oh no I agree with this 100%, as I said I was only playing devil's advocate. If Melnyk was a... reasonable person it would never get to this point anyway.

Elliott Freidman just reported that the shouting match was over a report that showed that Ownership was the biggest reason that people were down on the Senators. DUH!! So when Little let Melnyk know this they got into an argument that could be heard behind their closed doors. It's all on Melnyk and Little probably didn't need to curse. We all know it's Melnyk the only persons who don't or don't care are Melnyk and the NHL offices.

I can't help but think though, that Little must have known what he was in for, that he was going to work for an idiot and psycho. So if he wasn't prepared to take melnyk's shyte, why did he take the job? 

Dorion is the only one who's lasted, which tells me he's 1) extremely patient and thick skinned, and 2) a gigantic bootlick. if you're not willing to be these things, don't apply. 

I vote for gigantic bootlick 👅 

Alumni
Date:
Alumni
Date:
Alumni
Date:

https://rayanddregs.com/podcasts/bobby-ryan-interview/

Here's a link to an interview with Bobby Ryan. really good stuff. I think it starts about the 41 min mark.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
Homer wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I'm going to solely play devil's advocate and say that if one of my employees/subordinates swore at me and was super defiant I'd probably fire them too. Unfortunately we'll never know the exact conversation or what was said.

True, but since Cyril Leeder was fired on January 25, 2017, Eug has hired Tom Anselmi, who resigned a hear later. 

Comes a point and time that Eug has to look in the mirror to see where the problem is. Who do they think will want to work for him. 

Oh no I agree with this 100%, as I said I was only playing devil's advocate. If Melnyk was a... reasonable person it would never get to this point anyway.

Elliott Freidman just reported that the shouting match was over a report that showed that Ownership was the biggest reason that people were down on the Senators. DUH!! So when Little let Melnyk know this they got into an argument that could be heard behind their closed doors. It's all on Melnyk and Little probably didn't need to curse. We all know it's Melnyk the only persons who don't or don't care are Melnyk and the NHL offices.

I can't help but think though, that Little must have known what he was in for, that he was going to work for an idiot and psycho. So if he wasn't prepared to take melnyk's shyte, why did he take the job? 

Dorion is the only one who's lasted, which tells me he's 1) extremely patient and thick skinned, and 2) a gigantic bootlick. if you're not willing to be these things, don't apply. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
Homer wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
Homer wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Bettman weighs in on Euge, he's passionate and we just need to let this cycle run thru and it's all going to be good. Nothing to see here at all, move along you fools who think otherwise.

“Eugene Melnyk has been an owner in good standard for 15 years at least — maybe 20 — and teams sometimes go through cycles for a variety of reasons,” he said. “But I am not one who overreacts or is concerned when a team’s performance is less than what the people of that community would like to see.

“I know that Eugene is passionate about that team, passionate about the game. And it wasn’t that long ago that the team was a game away from the Stanley Cup final. In sports, it’s really easy to criticize and second-guess.”

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Ha!!! The new President of the Sens was just fired!!! Melnyk is.........

For conduct "inconsistent with the values of the Ottawa Senators" = he wanted Eug to invest in the on and off-ice product.

Other managers are covering his duties until his replacement is announced, which is expected within a few weeks, the team said.

“An executive search firm has already begun work on identifying appropriate candidates,” the team’s statement said.

Good luck with that.  Who the hell would want to take this job unless it included a large signing bonus and we know that the Eug doesn't do signing bonuses. 

ec40c3d30ddfa2b3822df91967e3d8f4.jpg

Rumor has it he was fired because he pays his bills on time and is not being sued by anyone. That's just inconsistent with the values of the Ottawa Senators and cannot be tolerated.

Wait a minute, Bettman says he’s fully aware of the situation and it’s not what you think 🤔 

Sounds like he might called Eug an effing moron, which is degrading to all the morons out in the world. Completely unacceptable to the moron proficient part of the population.   

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-senators-jim-little-fired-1.5485038

I honestly laughed out loud at that!!! It’s frikkin funny as heck because it’s true 🤷🏼‍♂️

i just kind of laugh that Grimace keeps showing up in every post. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

For conduct "inconsistent with the values of the Ottawa Senators" = he wanted Eug to invest in the on and off-ice product.

Other managers are covering his duties until his replacement is announced, which is expected within a few weeks, the team said.

“An executive search firm has already begun work on identifying appropriate candidates,” the team’s statement said.

Good luck with that.  Who the hell would want to take this job unless it included a large signing bonus and we know that the Eug doesn't do signing bonuses. 

Rumor has it he was fired because he pays his bills on time and is not being sued by anyone. That's just inconsistent with the values of the Ottawa Senators and cannot be tolerated.

Wait a minute, Bettman says he’s fully aware of the situation and it’s not what you think 🤔 

Sounds like he might called Eug an effing moron, which is degrading to all the morons out in the world. Completely unacceptable to the moron proficient part of the population.   

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/ottawa-senators-jim-little-fired-1.5485038

I honestly laughed out loud at that!!! It’s frikkin funny as heck because it’s true 🤷🏼‍♂️

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Page 1  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.