Remember Me  

Topic: Game 35 - Sens @ Bruins - Dec 27, 7:00pm

Post Info
Pie Connoisseur
Date:
RE: Game 35 - Sens @ Bruins - Dec 27, 7:00pm

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Oh, and just because.... I was a dumbass and forgot to take the cover off the gazebo on my deck. Guess what collapsed this morning because there was so much snow on it?

the garage?

Christmas tree?

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Oh, and just because.... I was a dumbass and forgot to take the cover off the gazebo on my deck. Guess what collapsed this morning because there was so much snow on it?

the garage?

that would take some doing!  The garage is flush to the house, right under the guest bedroom.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Structures collapsing under snow, and -32 wind chill and having to plug in your car at night, my God why would your Mom come back for that???

This time of year is the Bell Canada Cup for kids hockey in Ottawa.  It's a major hockey tournament.

They had to bring the outdoor games indoors because it was too cold for the ice.

Yup, too frigging cold for ice, which gets brittle and chips easily creating ruts. 

You guys are going to be -20 on Sunday and that's in Fahrenheit, celcius got be -100 or so or feel like it

-32 c equals -26 f.

-- Edited by senior on Wednesday 27th of December 2017 08:51:15 PM

its so cold, I'm burning cats. Fortunately, we have plenty.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Structures collapsing under snow, and -32 wind chill and having to plug in your car at night, my God why would your Mom come back for that???

This time of year is the Bell Canada Cup for kids hockey in Ottawa.  It's a major hockey tournament.

They had to bring the outdoor games indoors because it was too cold for the ice.

Yup, too frigging cold for ice, which gets brittle and chips easily creating ruts. 

You guys are going to be -20 on Sunday and that's in Fahrenheit, celcius got be -100 or so or feel like it

-32 c equals -26 f.

-- Edited by senior on Wednesday 27th of December 2017 08:52:17 PM

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

the garage?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Canada leading 4 - 0 at the end of second and they've only had 11 shots.

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Oh believe me. She doesn't want to be here. Old age and health problems finally caught up with her.

Man, sorry to hear about that.  Going thru the same thing with my Mom and wife's Mom too, it sucks.

My wife's mom had to cancel her trip to Florida because of a stroke. All my excuses for going to Florida gone.

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Oh believe me. She doesn't want to be here. Old age and health problems finally caught up with her.

Man, sorry to hear about that.  Going thru the same thing with my Mom and wife's Mom too, it sucks.

Confident Fan
Date:

Oh boy, USA vs. Canada outdoors. Indoors would sure be better in that weather

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Good, I heard McKenzie mention Batherson that's something.

Jedi Master
Date:

giphy.gif

Confident Fan
Date:

Cannon fodder is what the Senators have become, the only good move by Pierre is the protected #1 pick this year.

Confident Fan
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

our poor mom. This is her first winter back here in about 30 years, and its starting to look like its going to be a beast.

especially if she's been in Florida or someplace hot and humid.  We had over 2 inches of snow here in Seattle on Christmas I see where u guys had -2 F which is really really cold.

hahaha... I woke up to a foot of snow on my driveway on Christmas.

Going to minus 32 tonight. And that's without the wind chill.

Was going to plug my car in and realized I have no block heater.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

our poor mom. This is her first winter back here in about 30 years, and its starting to look like its going to be a beast.

especially if she's been in Florida or someplace hot and humid.  We had over 2 inches of snow here in Seattle on Christmas I see where u guys had -2 F which is really really cold.

She was in Del Boca Vista.

Morty Seinfeld still in charge?  It's gotta be a huge adjustment for her.

she got tired of all the impeachments.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

hahaha... I woke up to a foot of snow on my driveway on Christmas.

So I'm guessing my 2 inches didn't impress you

We can trade if you'd like?

The snow out here melts in a day or two, I'm sure your snow hangs around forever

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 69  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.