Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Round 2 - Non Sens games

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Round 2 - Non Sens games

tjlincoln wrote:

Russell and Senior do u like what Bonino did there?

Was just ranting about it on Twitter. Pure soccer garbage. make embellishment reviewable by video after the fact, and suspend players for it. that crap destroyes the integrity of the game. 

Confident Fan
Date:

No Sid and no Letang and no Sheary and no Murray and no excuses for the #Capitals. As usual, new and exciting ways to blow it #StanleyCup 

PuckDaddy tweet 

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Wednesday 3rd of May 2017 10:23:33 PM

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

And the award for acting goes to....

Nick Bonino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope a Cap nails his butt next game and tells act out getting hit now

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

Don't worry. Bob probably hasn't caught up to that part yet.

Wow, Bonino sold a high sticking penalty-Oshie didnt touch him.  That's bush league crap 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

And the award for acting goes to....

Alumni
Date:

You see that hit?!?!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Don't worry. Bob probably hasn't caught up to that part yet.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Just like that it's tied in Pittsburgh 2-2, Caps are showing some grit

I went out to the shop for 2 mins and missed both caps goals!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Can't be taking stupid penalties like that in the playoffs.

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Then they take a stupid penalty and give up a power-play goal, #capstypical

Confident Fan
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:

No suspension for Niskanen's hit on Crosby.  I'm surprised and at the same time not surprised. 

1. Crosby was the one who got hit, so surprised of no suspension. 

2. The way the play happened, Crosby was falling into Niskanen, so looked like a reactionary play where Niskanen raised his arms to push off a falling Crosby to protect himself.  No not surprised. 

Craig Button is comparing it to Hoffman suspension earlier this season.  The two are not the same at all.  Hoffman was skating behind Couture and cross checked him in the head.  That was stupid and deliberate.

kinda wonder why more isn't being said about OV's high slash and stick to the head just before the Niskanen hit.

I believe it was reviewed as well and no supplemental discipline

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:

No suspension for Niskanen's hit on Crosby.  I'm surprised and at the same time not surprised. 

2. The way the play happened, Crosby was falling into Niskanen, so looked like a reactionary play where Niskanen raised his arms to push off a falling Crosby to protect himself.  No not surprised. 

Craig Button is comparing it to Hoffman suspension earlier this season.  The two are not the same at all.  Hoffman was skating behind Couture and cross checked him in the head.  That was stupid and deliberate.

kinda wonder why more isn't being said about OV's high slash and stick to the head just before the Niskanen hit.

because Sid would have to answer more questions about his slash that severed Methot's finder and the shot to the gonads.  Sid is not innocent when it comes to stick work

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
Russell wrote:

i'm kinda ok with these two teams taking out each other's best players.

Yep. They can beat the crap out of each other for seven games with my blessing.

Jeez, you mean the pukes scored 2 goals in the last 2 minutes after being shutout the whole game???  Gosh, I hate that team and yes take each others best players out,  I'm all for that.  Just injuries that won't let them play hockey anymore this season, nothing serious.  Specifics.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:

Yep. They can beat the crap out of each other for seven games with my blessing.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:

holy crap, tie game

Caps got screwed on second goal. Pitt player hip checked Caps player chasing puck to point.

Everytime a team melts down like that and lets the other team tie a two-goal deficit I'm going to call it pulling a "Rangers"

Jedi Master
Date:

come on Caps... give us some hope

«First  <  16 7 8 9 10  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.