RE: Round 2 - Non Sens games

tjlincoln wrote:

Check that, 3 goals

Confident Fan
Date:

Check that, 3 goals

Confident Fan
Date:

Was going to write about how the Caps keep hitting the crossbar or the iron then they go and score 2 goals to take the lead

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Getzlaf, Perry and Rakell are a load of bad men

Amen TJ, I now share your utter hatred of Anaheim

lol, I have no idea how every close call goes Anaheim's way.  They certainly aren't anybodys darling team

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Amen TJ, I now share your utter hatred of Anaheim

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:

It's just insane. 2 games in the same series in the playoffs so blatantly decided by bad officiating is infuriating... whether you are a fan of the team getting screwed over or not.

The NHL needs to address this.

The NHL knows officiating is a huge problem but they have chosen to pretend it doesn't exist. You know. The "it never happened" thing.

Jedi Master
Date:

It's just insane. 2 games in the same series in the playoffs so blatantly decided by bad officiating is infuriating... whether you are a fan of the team getting screwed over or not.

The NHL needs to address this.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

It would appear that randy carlyle's non stop whining about the officiating is working.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

No idea how they screwed up goalie interference reviews in back-to-back games like that

It's the NHL screw up is what they do, this game is going to leave a mark on Edmonton 

just watched the highlights and that was just brutal. Would not surprise me for Gibson to get a slight bump that has no bearing on the play and get a GI call denying an Oilers goal in the next game.

Alumni
Date:

Wow. The Oilers just stole defeat from the jaws of victory. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

No idea how they screwed up goalie interference reviews in back-to-back games like that

It's the NHL screw up is what they do, this game is going to leave a mark on Edmonton 

Jedi Master
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Sorta watching this Ducks 🦆 v Oilers game with one eye and the dangest thing happened 3 Goals in 3 minutes w an empty net to tie the game at 3 and now OT. That's something I've never seen. I hate both teams so I guess it was neat. 😎😂🥅🥅🥅

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I'm reaching like, Shredder levels of rage these playoffs. Maybe I need to take a couple days off hockey before it destroys my sanity.

Could be worse. You could be a lafs or habs fan. Fairly certain they all have some level of brain damage.

Alumni
Date:

I'm reaching like, Shredder levels of rage these playoffs. Maybe I need to take a couple days off hockey before it destroys my sanity.

Alumni
Date:

Also what's up with this garbage where Crosby might be back in game 5? Doesn't he have a concussion? If he didn't and they lied that he did that all kinds of terrible. If he does and they're sticking him into a series that's already 3-1 Pens that's even worse.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:

And the award for acting goes to....

Nick Bonino!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope a Cap nails his butt next game and tells act out getting hit now

Image result for i was acting snl

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Russell and Senior do u like what Bonino did there?

Was just ranting about it on Twitter. Pure soccer garbage. make embellishment reviewable by video after the fact, and suspend players for it. that crap destroyes the integrity of the game. 

Hopefully the ref watches the replay and makes the guy pay for his play acting next game.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

I think bob cole forgot he's not the pens hometown announcer tonight.

«First  <  15 6 7 8 9 10  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.