Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 8 - Sens @ McDavid's Oilers - Oct 30 - 9PM

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
Game 8 - Sens @ McDavid's Oilers - Oct 30 - 9PM

Watching four different games tonight, Philadelphia versus Dallas NFL, Edmonton versus Ottawa NHL, Chicago versus Cleveland World Series, and lastly the Seattle Sounders vs Dallas in MLS Playoffs it takes talent and Apple 🍎 products.

Jedi Master
Date:

Changing my prediction with Andy back. Still think they will lose, but it's not going to be such a slaughter as the team rallies around Andy.

2-1 Oilers, McDavid with the GWG

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

4-2 for whoever they are playing against. Mcnugget or what ever his name is with the winner.

Alumni
Date:

3-1 Sens Neil wig GwG

Pan
Alumni
Date:

Andy will be focused. If this doesn't rally them together to play well regardless of the talent of the opposition, nothing will. 4-0 sens Karlsson wins it.

Alumni
Date:

The miracle of backup goalies starts with this game. 2-0 with Stone getting the GWG.

Jedi Master
Date:

There is, sadly, more to do in Edmonton than in Calgary.

Oilers are 7-1 to start the season so far. Connor McDavid showing again last night why he is going to dominate this league for a long time. Cam Talbot with 2 shutouts in the last week.

Driedger/O'Conner as our goalie tandem.

This one will be a fun game to be at, I think in the sense that the Oilers are right now a ridiculously fun team to watch play, always high-paced and the skill level on display is insane.

BUT... I'm pretty sure we are going to get slaughtered, especially if they play the way they did last night.

So.... 5-1 Oil, RNH with his slump-busting first goal of the season as the GWG.

Alumni
Date:

Why couldn't this be a Sunday hometown hockey broadcast instead of a 9PM start?  Bet if it was another Ontario team it would be.

Oilers one of the hottest teams in the league, Sens down to 3rd/4th string goalies. 

Sens are not always logical, lose games they should win and win games they should lose.

so 3-2 Sens - Hoffman with the winner.

Pan, Canuck and Kat will be in the house.  Is there anything to do in Edmonton?

«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.