Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 78: Sens @ Wild

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
Game 78: Sens @ Wild

So the Norris is Doughty's to "lose", yet he is not good enough for Team Canada?

Makes perfect sense.

Jedi Master
Date:

And now a PK

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Did Paris-eh have Cici in a head lock on that goal?

Hockey play.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

Losing macarthur and turris really hurt this team. And disappointing seasons from a couple of key players didn't help.

ryan- not the dominant player he was expected to be. Maybe because of a hand injury but I thought that last year and was wrong.

z-bad -did not take the step forward team needed from him to help out  Turris, again. 

meth- need more out of him. Solid but Not dominant as he could be.

wiercioch - thought we had a top 4, turned out to be marginal NHL player. That hurt. 

But, there were some bright spots as well. Smith, pageau, most notably. Get this team healthy and on the same page, I think we'll be happy with them again.

Remember a few seasons ago when there wasn't much hope for the Sens at the beginning of the season and you made a long post with a lot of ifs... and most of them came true and Sens had a good season?  Well do that again for next year.

Yeah, that was a one off fluke. Lol. not likely to  pull that off again. 

TWSS

Ha! 

Jedi Master
Date:

Pageau!

Jedi Master
Date:

GOAL!! Ryan?

Alumni
Date:

JGP !!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Did Paris-eh have Cici in a head lock on that goal?

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

Losing macarthur and turris really hurt this team. And disappointing seasons from a couple of key players didn't help.

ryan- not the dominant player he was expected to be. Maybe because of a hand injury but I thought that last year and was wrong.

z-bad -did not take the step forward team needed from him to help out  Turris, again. 

wiercioch - thought we had a top 4, turned out to be marginal NHL player. That hurt. 

But, there were some bright spots as well. Smith, pageau, most notably. Get this team healthy and on the same page, I think we'll be happy with them again.

Remember a few seasons ago when there wasn't much hope for the Sens at the beginning of the season and you made a long post with a lot of ifs... and most of them came true and Sens had a good season?  Well do that again for next year.

TWSS

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Lemaire has been gone a long time but Wild still a trap team.

Jedi Master
Date:

poopy

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:

Harper?

They do like their PM races...

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Harper?

Alumni
Date:

Oh look a game!

And EK scores. But he's no Drew Doughty.

Jedi Master
Date:

Goal! Karlsson!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

you guys want to come over and finish the last of my packing for me?

Lmao! Talk about putting it up on a tee!

-- Edited by Russell on Thursday 31st of March 2016 09:03:59 PM

Jedi Master
Date:

you guys want to come over and finish the last of my packing for me?

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5  >  Last»  | Page of 5  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.