Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Trades and Signings

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Trades and Signings

Leafs in full on tank mode. They just traded Reimer and Morin to SJS for Stalock, Ben Smith, and a conditional pick.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 17m17 minutes ago
Teams are calling Ottawa asking about Alex Chiasson. B.Murray is listening, but not eager to trade him. Something to watch. #TradeCentre

WTF???? If someone wants him, GET RID OF HIM!!!

Chiasson has been playing better lately. If Murray can't get something reasonable in return, don't let him go. Have we got anything better to replace him with?

Jedi Master
Date:

Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger 17m17 minutes ago
Teams are calling Ottawa asking about Alex Chiasson. B.Murray is listening, but not eager to trade him. Something to watch. #TradeCentre

WTF???? If someone wants him, GET RID OF HIM!!!

Pan
Alumni
Date:

Chicago was terrible for about 5 years and going after their 4th cup? I'd take that any day.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Habs trade Weise and Fleishmann to Chicago for Danault and a 2nd.

wow. hawks are totally rebuilding right before the playoffs!

Jedi Master
Date:

Habs trade Weise and Fleishmann to Chicago for Danault and a 2nd.

Alumni
Date:

Hawks get Ladd from Winnipeg for marko dano, a 1st and a conditional. They're taking another run at it.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Pan wrote:
Russell wrote:
Pan wrote:

I got shelled online for thinking tha Wiercioch has only been ok. 0 goals 4 assist, +1. Sorry but I take Wideman at $2M less, especially considering that Chabot will get 9 games minimum next season. BUT keeping Zach Smith is apparently an idiotic move because we should sell high(???) on him

After all these years of waiting for smith to come around, why dump him now? he's finally playing well. 

I KNOW! And it's not like other teams have only watched Smith this season!  In order for us to sell high, someone else has to buy high.  Plus any play that the management does is really all for next season.  And Smith is a perfect 4C, and you have a VERY underpriced 3C in Pageau.  No one looks big picture.

Even if you can trade him, best comparison is Chris Kelly, and we got a 61st overall pick for him (Prince) and that's working out effectively for the Sens these days....#healthyscratch

I would have no problem trading Smith. I'd take McDavid or Eichel. Either one would be good.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Trade day. The most over hyped day of the year.

Jedi Master
Date:

Can't wait until Monday... it's my favorite holiday of the year!

Pan
Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Pan wrote:

I got shelled online for thinking tha Wiercioch has only been ok. 0 goals 4 assist, +1. Sorry but I take Wideman at $2M less, especially considering that Chabot will get 9 games minimum next season. BUT keeping Zach Smith is apparently an idiotic move because we should sell high(???) on him

After all these years of waiting for smith to come around, why dump him now? he's finally playing well. 

I KNOW! And it's not like other teams have only watched Smith this season!  In order for us to sell high, someone else has to buy high.  Plus any play that the management does is really all for next season.  And Smith is a perfect 4C, and you have a VERY underpriced 3C in Pageau.  No one looks big picture.

Even if you can trade him, best comparison is Chris Kelly, and we got a 61st overall pick for him (Prince) and that's working out effectively for the Sens these days....#healthyscratch

Alumni
Date:

Pan wrote:

Pan
Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Ladd will get traded, no question. It's just a matter to whom. I also think Edmonton will try and move someone for a defensemen.

Alumni
Date:

There's already been lots of movements in couple weeks.  30 team as asking who will stay, who will go by 3pm Monday?

Today the Sens signed Chris Wideman to a two year one-way deal worth $800k per

«First  <  1 2 3 | Page of 3  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.