Date:

senior wrote:

PK still needs work.

Tw therien said.

Alumni
Date:

Roller skates

Roller%20Skates%202.jpg

Kat, flat track Roller Derby is making a come back.  If you were a Derby Girl, what would your Roller Derby Name be?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Once again a dirty goal brought about by hard work.

Alumni
Date:

Ceci

Jedi Master
Date:

Ceci gets the lead back!!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Oh hey... do you guys remember a place that was open in Bell's Corners for a very brief time in the 80's, a buffet called Duffs?

There used to be a Duff's buffet in Daytona Beach. The food used to be on a conveyor type thing like baggage pick up conveyor at the airport. Moved slowly and you would serve yourself as the food went by.

-- Edited by senior on Thursday 18th of February 2016 09:22:22 PM

Same chain - there was one in Bell's Corners for just a couple of years.  Awesome place.  Best fried chicken ever.

Never been to it, but remember when A&W was actually a drive "in".  If I recall there was one on St. Laurent not to far from the shopping center

4915037956_1050939ac7_b.jpg

We used to go to the one in Aylmer. The girls would deliver your food to you on trays wearing roller skates. At least in the summer. Remember one poor girl wiping out with a full tray of food. We of course felt very sorry for her. Not.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Oh hey... do you guys remember a place that was open in Bell's Corners for a very brief time in the 80's, a buffet called Duffs?

There used to be a Duff's buffet in Daytona Beach. The food used to be on a conveyor type thing like baggage pick up conveyor at the airport. Moved slowly and you would serve yourself as the food went by.

Same chain - there was one in Bell's Corners for just a couple of years.  Awesome place.  Best fried chicken ever.

Never been to it, but remember when A&W was actually a drive "in".  If I recall there was one on St. Laurent not to far from the shopping center

By the time I was old enough to remember, they were all closed in Ottawa.  There was one in Brockville when we moved there, though.  

Oh... best childhood pizza memories are Fat Alberts pizza!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:

-- Edited by senior on Thursday 18th of February 2016 09:22:56 PM

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:

IP Looney's

992995_162924373878494_1361251145_n.jpg?oh=afa62cad92925762eb7f0cc1e555f4c1&oe=576BD650

Lost a tie there one night. At least half a tie.

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

IP Looney's

992995_162924373878494_1361251145_n.jpg?oh=afa62cad92925762eb7f0cc1e555f4c1&oe=576BD650

Jedi Master
Date:

Those late period goals are killing us

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

poop on a stick

calgon-take-me-away.jpg?w=500

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

PK still needs work.

Jedi Master
Date:

poop on a stick

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Ha... when was the last time you heard THIS sound?

They don't still do that?

Well cells definitely don't, and I can't think of anyone with a landline that doesn't have voicemail to try it with... 

I'll go up and try now.

Not in time?  Dial *69!

Twss. 

Hell yeah!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Ha... when was the last time you heard THIS sound?

They don't still do that?

Well cells definitely don't, and I can't think of anyone with a landline that doesn't have voicemail to try it with... 

I'll go up and try now.

Not in time?  Dial *69!

Twss. 

«First  <  1 2 3 4 58  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.