Topic: Game 58: Slugs @ Sens

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 58: Slugs @ Sens

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

buffalo doing a good job of pressuring Sens. Not giving them time to carry or look for a pass. In their faces right away.

kinda like Russell's snow plow driver

the guy is a dick.

SensGab's trip back to Markham is not going so well.  started over 7 hours ago, Uber ride to Train station cost $100, missed train, rebooked with a connection in Kingston and according to her last tweet is still in Kingston

Jedi Master
Date:

Well they are not losing after 2...

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

buffalo doing a good job of pressuring Sens. Not giving them time to carry or look for a pass. In their faces right away.

the guy is a dick.

How come they clear your streets out in the middle of no where and we're still waiting?

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

like peyton manning's junk in a doctor's face. 

allegedly.

-- Edited by Russell on Tuesday 16th of February 2016 09:19:54 PM

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

the guy is a dick.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

just had a major WTF moment.  put my wireless keyboard on the couch beside me to get up and get a drink.  Sat back down and must have sat on the edge of the keyboard and hit the "CTRL-ALT-DOWN Arrow" combination.

try it....   CTRL-ALT-UP to switch back.

lol.  I have those WTF moments all the time when my cat walks across my laptop.

tumblr_lp9tthzs0f1qz7hmlo1_400.gif?w=780

you need a cat tree

-- Edited by Homer on Tuesday 16th of February 2016 08:55:48 PM

If only my cats (the old one or the new one) were that small.....

And I HAVE a cat tree.  She doesn't use it.  Sigh.

you need a GOOD one. :) try rubbing catnip on it.

oh, good idea... It's been a long time since I've had to break in a new kitty.  

If I had the room for a bigger one, believe me, we would be talking!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

just had a major WTF moment.  put my wireless keyboard on the couch beside me to get up and get a drink.  Sat back down and must have sat on the edge of the keyboard and hit the "CTRL-ALT-DOWN Arrow" combination.

you need a cat tree

you need a GOOD one. :) try rubbing catnip on it.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

you need a cat tree

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

anyone see Nelly Furtado "sing" O Canada at the NBA ASG?  just as horrific as jackasses giving themselves paper cuts.

actually, she sang pretty good, she just did her own version. But the problem is, that's not how the song goes. Singers need to learn that you can't mess with the melody of national anthems. nothing good ever comes from it.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

you need a cat tree

Alumni
Date:

anyone see Nelly Furtado "sing" O Canada at the NBA ASG?  just as horrific as jackasses giving themselves paper cuts.

Alumni
Date:

nhl ref logic: 2 guys can slash each other non-stop, unpenalized, until a stick breaks. THEN, its penalty.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

How come all our shots get blocked and the other teams always get through to Anderson?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

you need a cat tree

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:

Australian keyboard.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Also, see senior... this is why I live in a condo. Even when it snows, I don't have to shovel.

Can't argue with that today.

At least Pan got to use his new snow blower

Alumni
Date:

«First  <  1 2 3 4 57  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.