Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 49: Rangers @ Banged up Sens - 3pm Start

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Who would you guys move at the deadline to get some help? Most of our "disposable" pieces are that way for a reason...

I'm thinking that one of either Stone or Hoffman is going to end up going.

I'd hate to see Stone go for his take away abilities.  Hoffman seems to have issues with coaching and that's only what we hear about

No way Stone is going anywhere. To valuable two way guy.

Hoffman is a possible thirty goal guy and this team needs scoring. But is he coachable? Is it worth putting up with his "freelancing" for his scoring? I'm afraid trading him could become another Tyler Seguin situation.

But if you don't move either of those guys, what pieces do we have that are actually going to get us anything useful in return?  

We aren't going to land anyone good in free agency, and the farm team is getting too drained again.  We need to trade someone that is going to get us some help on the back end.

We are going to be sellers - the question really is how much?

I think you will see Murray try and pick up a no. 4 or no. 5 shutdown dman using Cowan or Wideman plus picks or prospects. When everyone is healthy, this team is capable of scoring. If they don't find a way to cut down on scoring chances, they are not making the playoffs.

most sens fans dont want to hear this but the sens are going to be a team that grows into itself. their time is 2-3 years from now. sure, maybe add a pc here or there but patience is whats needed most.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

x-files returns tonight! which means, the x-files drinking game also returns!

if you're recording it, better pad your recording by at least 30 minutes. It's after the football game, which always overruns it's timeslot.  

luckily for me, it starts at 8pm... (supposedly).  I can wait.

Records x-files and forgets to pad the recording.  Football finishes late, x-files start delayed and at the end.

The Truth is.... recording stops"

i'll be watching it live. i dont watch nfl so wont bother me.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Just trying to remember why I thought the rangers could score 5 goals. Forgot they're almost as boring as devils.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

if you're recording it, better pad your recording by at least 30 minutes. It's after the football game, which always overruns it's timeslot.  

Records x-files and forgets to pad the recording.  Football finishes late, x-files start delayed and at the end.

The Truth is.... recording stops"

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Who would you guys move at the deadline to get some help? Most of our "disposable" pieces are that way for a reason...

I'd hate to see Stone go for his take away abilities.  Hoffman seems to have issues with coaching and that's only what we hear about

Hoffman is a possible thirty goal guy and this team needs scoring. But is he coachable? Is it worth putting up with his "freelancing" for his scoring? I'm afraid trading him could become another Tyler Seguin situation.

But if you don't move either of those guys, what pieces do we have that are actually going to get us anything useful in return?  

We aren't going to land anyone good in free agency, and the farm team is getting too drained again.  We need to trade someone that is going to get us some help on the back end.

I think you will see Murray try and pick up a no. 4 or no. 5 shutdown dman using Cowan or Wideman plus picks or prospects. When everyone is healthy, this team is capable of scoring. If they don't find a way to cut down on scoring chances, they are not making the playoffs.

Jedi Master
Date:

Poking the bear....

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

5-2 rangers. Matts Zucchini.

-- Edited by senior on Sunday 24th of January 2016 01:25:26 PM

we might still have some of mom's zucchini pie left.

Pie with vegetables in it is not pie. Just a trick to try and get me to eat vegetables. Not happening.

it was that summer.

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

so, it IS possible to play well in the first period? who knew?

I'm sure they are just confused by the early start

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

Pie with vegetables in it is not pie. Just a trick to try and get me to eat vegetables. Not happening.

Alumni
Date:

so, it IS possible to play well in the first period? who knew?

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Kevin Hayes more surprised than anyone with that Karlsson hit

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Getting some decent pressure

So then everything is great right?  imagine how good they'll be when everyone is back from injuries.

Who knew all it took was putting an A on Boro?

More of a message to the team.  Our hardest workers are our leaders.

And in that sense, I have no problem with it.  Give it to the only guy that goes out there and shows passion and drive every single game. 

BUT....BUT....... CORSI!!!!!!!!!  

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.